Skeppy's back :D

Sorry for not posting lately I've been busy dealing with friends and my girlfriend lmao anyways enjoy :D

Gogy:
The doctors told me that skeppy was awake and ready to go home but something would be different about him.

He forgot some memories.

I didn't want to worry bad and making him rush to the hospital just to find out he would have to wait longer.

So I simply said

"Hey bad, I'm going to be gone for a few "

He replied. "Ok don't be out for too long. And be safe."

"I will" I said walking out the broken door and at least trying to lock it.

I got in my car and drove to the hospital.
I arrived at the hospital and quickly walked in. A woman at a desk said that I they are getting him out of bed and giving him one last check if he's good to go.

And she let me go to his room.

I went up the elevator and walked to his room.

I took a deep breath calming myself so I wasn't so nervous.

I lifted my hand up on the door handle.
And slowly turned it. I walked in to see skeppy in a wheel chair.

"Hey skeppy how are you feeling?" I asked kneeing down in front of him.

"Uhm, gogy right?" He asked scratching his head.

"Yeah" I said giggling.

"C'mon let's go see bad" I stated as I wheeled him out of the room in the elevator and out of the hospital.

Time skip to when they make it home.

Bad's pov:

A few minutes earlier George told me to sit. In the living cause there was something he needed me to see.

I herd the door open and I look over to see skeppy..

My eyes filled with tears they ran down my face. They felt hot.. I was sobbing. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Geppy.. I missed you.." I said still crying my heart out.

"Uhm.. your names Darrel right?" Skeppy said while he hugged me back.

"Yeah it is.. I'm so happy you remember me.." I sitting on my knees holding his hands. I looked up at him and he started me in the eyes.

Skeppy let out a giggle "sorry bad, I only remember some stuff" skeppy said laughing.

Techno stoped by and asked if he seen a bloody orphan crying for help anywhere.

We said no and he left.