oh hey techno..?

The next day :3

No one's pov:

Techno knocked on Tommy's front door.

"Oh hello and who are you?" Mother init said opening the door with a smile.

"Hi mam call me techno, I'm here to talk to your son" techno said.

"You look like your from the war, what did Tommy do wrong?" Mother init said looking worried.

"First off I am from the war Im the general, and I need to talk to him about trying to harm my friend." Techno said looking deep into mother inits eyes.

"But Tommy wouldn't hurt a fly" mother init said letting techno come in to talk with him more.

"Thank you," techno said sitting on mother inits couch.

"Oh it's no problem, here let me go get the sugar cubes and some tea made for you." Mother init said walking into the kitchen.

"OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER, SUCK MY DICK YOU ASSHAT" Tommy said yelling at his computer.

"THOMAS BE QUIET WE HAVE COMPANY" mother init yelled while she brought the tea in.

"What do you mean Company-" Tommy said walking down the stairs and stopping half way down them.

He started at the techno for a couple seconds. "Oh," Tommy said walking down the rest of the stairs.

"Hi techno" Tommy said sitting next to techno.

"Hi Tommy me you and your mom are going to have a talk." Techno said as mother init gave techno his tea and left the sugar cubes on the coffee table.

"Oh okay," Tommy said taking his headset off and putting his Xbox controller down.

"So Tommy, the little plot you were making.. yeah I don't what to be apart of it anymore." Techno said dropping 2 sugar cubes into his tea as he stirred it around.

"What the fuck do you mean. We made a deal techno you follow the deal you don't break it " Tommy said looking at techno then looking at his mom then back at techno.

"Yeah you can Tommy you can calling it off" techno said sipping his tea.

"No, your not listening YOUR NOT BREAKING IT OFF." Tommy said started to raise his voice.

"Can I take up upstairs real quick I need to talk to you for a second." Tommy said pushing me upstairs.

"Oh, Tommy don't make him spill the tea." Mother init said.

"Yeah yeah," Tommy said then they made it up and into the hallway.

Tommy pushed techno down on the cold ground into a separate room.

Tommy slammed the door And turned around.

"If you leave IF you call the deals off I will make you life a fucking hell hole you hear me!?" Tommy said slapping techno across the face.

"You will obey my orders DO YOU HEAR ME?" Tommy said raising his voice at techno.

"Tommy why do you want to kill skeppy so badly what did he ever do to you??" Techno said holding his cheek where Tommy slapped him.

"I don't" Tommy said breathing heavily.

"Wait what do you mean Tommy?" Techno said standing up.

"We are killing dream.. dont you understand!" Tommy said yelling
As tears steamed down his face.

"It's all just a cover up, you should of herd what dream said.. about me.." Tommy said falling to the ground on his knees as he held his face.

"I'll tell you the story.." Tommy said looking down at the ground.

Flasshhhhbackkk

"I snuck into dream and sapnaps house
To pull a prank on sapnap when I herd dream on the phone with quackity. I stayed around the corner Dream said something but I couldn't hear it cause it was muffled.

He's been acting strange.. tords me..

Once I saw him outside my bedroom window. AND MY BEDROOM IS ON THE 2ND FLOOR! How did he even get up to my window?

It was pitch black outside.

I saw a lighter light up. There was dream he had a lighter in one hand that lit up his face arms and chest.

In the other hand he had a baseball bat with nails on it.. it was dripping blood.

He dropped the bat and took out a dog's collar out of his pocket and held it up.

The fire from the lighter lit the cooler up as the name tag shinned.

I looked at dream then looked at the name tag on the collar..

The collar said Betty..

Tears ran down my face as I remembered that Betty ran away 3 days ago.."

End of the flash back

"I FUCKING HATE HIM HE KILLED MY DOG TECHNO HE KILLED HER" Tommy said sobbing.

"I'm sorry Tommy.. I didn't know.." techno said hugging as he patted Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy hugged techno as he sobbed into his arms. (NOT A SHIP I REPEAT NOT A SHIP!!)

techno was shocked a little bit but then hugged him back.

"She meant everything to me techno.." Tommy said sobbing harder.

If I'm being honest the song I put with the photo and this sad chapter, makes me wanna cry