retrieving sapnap..

No one's pov:

"Hey bad me,techno, and dream need to go somewhere so we won't be back." Tommy said giggling. "Ok bye guys" bad said waving with a smile.

Tommy Turned around and that so called smile went to a serious face. "C'mon let's go we need to see sapnap." Tommy said with a grunt.

Time skip.

Tommy, techno, and dream got out of a stolen care and went inside the prison sapnap was in.

We reached a police officer at the front desk and we asked if we could bail sapnap out for $139,000,000 due to how much is one SAPNAP'S criminal record. There is harassment,arson,murder,rape and more.

"Alright techno your paying" Tommy said giggling "why me!?!" Techno said whining
"Or else no arson to the orphans" Tommy said looking at techno

"What was that about arson?" The office asked as he took techno's card from him.

The police officer accepted the money and they brought sapnap out. "Omg hey guys!!!" Sapnap said laughing.

"This place is driving me insane" sapnap said laughing like he was on a heavy laughing gas.

"Alright now go get in the car we have some planning to do" Tommy said busting out laughing

Techno and dream looked at Tommy, than at each other than back at Tommy.

"Tommy sit in the back" techno said getting in the car and starting it with they keys he stole from an old lady.

Dream sat next to him. Sapnap sat in the back, Tommy was making his way to the car.

"I think he needs help dream" techno whispered to dream.

"Like I'm serious I don't think he's okay" techno said looking at dream.

"I agree.." dream said sitting up right in the car.

Tommy opened the car door and climbed inside next to sapnap.