it all falls down in terror

Sorry for not posting in a while 0w0

Georges pov:

I got up and went over to the sink*sigh*
"I wish I could figure out why dream broke into skeppy's house."

I turned on the water and grabbed the dish soap and started washing the dishes bad ate off of.

I heard the door bell ring "come in" I shouted "hey gogy" a British voice said coming from the living room. It was Thomas aka tommyinit.

"Hi Tommy" I said finishing the dishes, wiping them dry and putting them away

Tommy sat down on the dark gray couch and somehow got a bag of chips from where ever he magically made them appear.

He was acting like he owned the place

"Tsk" he looked at me when I made the sound of being or getting annoyed.

"Why didn't you show up at the hospital tommy?" I said crossing my arms leaning against the counter.

"I was busy" he said eating potato chips and without giving a care if he showed or not.

"With what??" I said as I opened the fridge get out a bottle of water.

"Stuff" Tommy said getting up making his way to a cupboard. He opened the cupboard door grabbing 3 king sized candy bars and sat back down on the couch.

He turned on the TV to watch something stupid. "UHM YOU LEFT THE CUPBOARD DOOR OPEN." I said annoyed looking at him.

"Eh, who cares." He said shrugging his shoulders. He turned the volume up more.

"Why are you here?" I said closing the cupboard door.

"Well since skeppy isn't hereeee I decided I, yes, me Tommy would watch over his house,food,and everything else." He said looking at me giving a devious smirk.

"Yeahhhhh no, buzz off kid I'm watching over Zak's stuff." I said walking over to him turning off whatever he was watching, took the chips and the candy off him

He got pissed. He stomped out of the house slamming the door breaking it. The door handle fell off and cracks filled where the most pressure was.

I was freaking out what was I going to do how was I going to fix the door??? Those doors costed like 2000$ each and skeppy had like 12 doors like that throughout the house.