We can't trust no one

Badboyhalos pov:

I came out of Zak's bedroom. Gogy watched as I opened the door and stepped out, I herd him make a small gasp and drop whatever he was doing.

"Bad! Are you okay?? You look terrible!" He said in concern quickly walking up to me to help me down the stairs carefully.

"I'm fine," I stated

"Can we go see skeppy..?" I murmured "Yeah bad we can go skeppy" he said hugging me. "I'll go get my keys, go sit in the car while I go lock the doors" George said walking over to get a bouquet of roses.

"Here take these" he said handing me the flowers. "For skeppy" he said smiling.

I said thanks and left to get sit in George's car as he followed after with a bottle of water and his keys.

He locks the front door,than he comes an opens the car door and starts the car.

Time skip.

We arrived at the hospital and we were aloud to see skeppy

As me and gogy walked in Zak's room we saw Tommy standing next to Zak almost like he was just sitting there hearing Zak breath heavily.

Zak started breathing faster through this clear oxygen mask on his face as if he was trying to find the air to breath.

Tommy steps 2 steps back and nervously chuckles scratching his head. "Oh hey guys I didn't know you were going to be here." He murmured

Skeppy suddenly started breathing normally again. Gogy leaned down to see what happened and saw that there was 2 oxygen takes and a clean tube going out of one of them and leading into Zak's oxygen mask.

Gogy pov:

"Tommy must have been stepping on it.." I said in my head. I gave Thomas a glare.

"Hey Tommy" bad said giving Tommy a tired smile. You would not believe how tired this man was I've never seen him this sleepy before.

"Hey bad can I talk to you for a second?" I said leaning up putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, sure.." he said stretching letting out a big yawn.

I pulled him out of the room and gave
Tommy a glare from the small window on the door.

I looked at bad. He was rubbing his eyes.

"I don't think we can trust Tommy at the moment bad.." I said holding his shoulders forcing him to look at me.

He knew I was serious.

"It's fine George he's just a child he can't do anything." Bad said yawning once more.

We walked back into the room..