chapter 2

Mew pov...

Max:"Are you coming for the party tonight... Let's have fun you always surrounded by this damn four walls..."

Mew:"I am not interested max ... You guys can have fun it's not like you guys are single like me..." I look everyone they are already looking at me with disbelief look....

Bright:"Move your ass from here first ... Find someone for yourself and don't be like this mew ... When are you going have some one for yourself..."

Mew:"When the right time comes and now don't distrub me guys i have a meeting to attend Tomorrow...."

Tong:"Fuck with your meeting mew... This time i am not going to  leave you alone here ... Your coming with me thats final...."

Mew:"But if i don't like i will walk out from their and i don't hear a single words from you all ..."

Win:"Seems like someone have agreed to the party... Don't worry i am always your side don't mind this idiots mew come lets select a outfit for you..."

Max,bright,tong they are my friends we are childhood friends and still now they all find  love of thier life in college ... But i still remains single till now...

It's not like i don't want someone... But i don't find myself into someone ... My parents also try everything to get me married but no means no that's me... I don't fell the love or affinity towards the person i meet either they may be choose by my parents or by my friends...

But one day i find someone to whom i can show my love and emotion ,care to the one special person... But this not happening because seeing some random person and fell nothing towards and losing my virginity is really bullshit to me ...

For me love is special and it as special space in my heart for that one  person ....
You can think i am old fashion guy ... If you think i am then i am... Lets see who is going to capture my heart forever...

Mild:"What are think mew... Please get someone for you as soon possible... "

Mew:"Let the time comes mild ... Now get ready before i change my mind..."

They run towards their room... Because my parents stay in London for thier businesses ... So i don't want to be alone ... Bright win and tong mild, maxtul this stay with me in this mansion and work in my company... If they are not there it would hell to live in this big mansion...

Bright:" We are ready mew let's go..."

I walk towards my car and they have already maxtul  got the seprate car while tong drive my car ... When i look outside the window very elderly couple walking joining thier hands together a smile took place my lips... They are blessed to have eachother still they are together with lot of understanding and a smile in thier face that's what I want not a temporary fellings or love in my life....

Win:"There you go ... Come in mew find someone today ... Today is your day come on..."

Mew:"Is it Zee's party ... He is enjoying his life even thought he don't find someone..."

Tong:"He knows how to live his life ... He is not you mew... Learn from him..."

Mew:"Learn what how to be a Playboy and have flings around me..."

Zee:"Your to loud... Idiot that's hurt ..." He pout little and i show my disgusting face to him....

Mew:"Eww awful ... Please don't do like that and sometimes  truth  hurt right..."

Zee:"Come on mew i will show you different world tonight ..."

Mew:"Nah ... I am sorry about it this life is enough for and you live in your own life ... Now remove your fucking hands away from me..." Zee laugh at my comment drag me towards the bar....

Win:"Have fun see you later mew..."

Zee:"When are you think about getting a boyfriend or girlfriend..."

Mew:"I don't need that Zee i want a husband and i am gay not interested in girls ..."

Zee:"No one can change you and is waste of time ..."

Girl:"Hey hottie want to have some fun tonight..."

Mew:"No thank you and stop touching me it's disgusting ..." She felt the place with anger...

It's already 8:30 i don't fell like continue here it's over noise ... I walk out  the place Zee stop his car infort me ask me to hop in ..

Zee:"Where you want to go ... Let's have some fresh air apart from this smoke and alcohol ..."

Mew:"Some where which gives you peace of mind... What happen to you with your sudden change..."

Zee:"It's boring mew... Same life style and same flings ...blah blah...."

Author pov....

They were enjoying thier view and the lights in sitting in high peak mountain with fresh air hit thier body ...

Mew:"I fell like i am going to meet someone today ... But it just my thought i don't know..."

Zee:"I wish that thought come through because your getting older mew ... You should find someone..."

Mew:"Dare you call me older idiot ... Come it's time i have meeting tomorrow ... Drive me to the mansion..."

They are talking and driving towards the mansion and did not look at the road properly ...

Mew:"Hey Zee pull the break look there..."

Zee immediately pull the break and a guy fall back landing on the rough road... Mew walk out immediately and held is arm and make him stand properly...

Mew:"I am really sorry ... We didn't see you passing by really sorry..."

The guy look from the ground and give mew a smile ...

...."It's ok thank you for helping me ..." He say with little shy in his face ...Left the place ....

And mew stuck with seeing the guy infort of him ... You can say more than that he mesmerized by the guys beauty and smile .... Zee drag mew towards the car and hold his face and make him look at him and finally it's work...

Zee:"Finally your back to earth... What happen why did you stuck and what's going on with your smile ..."

Mew:"I need your help can you get the details of the guy ... Now you almost hit him with your car..." Mew show Zee his puppy eye...

Zee:"Fuck you mew ... I will please keep your puppy eyes with you don't need for that give me a week ... You will get  every detail about him ..."

Zee drove mew in his mansion and left him ... Once mew walk towards his room he flop in the bed and think the guy he was help lately.... He fine him adorable and cute and his smile say something to mew... Which he never seen before in his life ... So he decided to get the person what ever it cost ...

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️....

So thinking about updating first chapter of this story .... Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......