chapter 18

Author pov...

Zee keep driving towards the hotel ..while gulf thinking how to get the footage and how to get mew out of the prison and also he was worried about type and the babies at same time ... He keep sigh while Zee pat his shoulder with a smile ....

Zee:"Come on dude ... I belive that we going to get mew out by today just mark my words ... " Gulf look at the time and shake his head while zee Chuckled....

Gulf:"Come on zee be realistic alright and you know it's not possible to get him by today don't give me false assumption please Zee ... I am worried about papa and babies ... And that bitch Tara have planned a shameless act with her asshole father ...

Who on earth do such a vulgar thing and that too supporting his own daughter shit ... And i am totally upset with mew how can he trust her and that asshole Zee ... He just walked in casually know look where it have brought us and i don't know how i am going to get footage and how i am going to find a attorney and bail in out ... What is the use of billionaires he is my foot ..." Gulf pull out his hair in frustration ...

Zee:"Come on gulf relax and everything is going to be okay alright trust me ..."
Gulf nod his head while zee drive towards the hotel ...

Gulf:"She is really brilliant Zee ... Look she don't choose the hotel that belongs to mew ... Now how i am going to solve this problem..." Zee chuckled while gulf glare at him ...

Zee park the car and look at hotel before getting out of the car while gulf look at the tall hotel infort of him ... He just show off that he is strong and can do anything but he have no idea how to approach them to get the footage...

Gulf:"Let's go Zee i am really nervous like a hell damn it ... Please god 🥺 save my asshole husband once then i will teach him how to behave ..." Zee shake his head and drag gulf inside while they stop by the person ...

Manger:"Good evening sir's... How can I help you and you want to book room's..." Gulf stop him while Zee nod his head ...

Gulf:"Yes sir .... thank you but we are not here to book any room's... I am here to ask you a favor and you know morning their was guy got arrested right ... I am here to gather cctv footage about it ...Hope you will help with us ..."

Manger:"Oh that guy he deserves it any way ... How can he treat a women like that huh ... Poor girl and you want me to help him ... No i can't do it and it's not my work ... Do what ever you can and i know him he is mr suppasit right ... What ever it's not my job let him Rotten jail... You can leave from here ..."

Gulf:"Look have some responsibilities sir... I am just asking you with all respect and this includes my husbands life too ..."

Manger :"OH GAY COUPLE HUH ... IT'S BETTER HE STAY INSIDE AND WHAT YOU CAN DO IF I DON'T GIVE YOU THE FOOTAGE AND WHAT CAN YOU DO IF I SAY IT'S GOT DELETED TOO HUH ..."

...:"THEN TRY ME FAGGOT .... COME ON TRY ME ... LET'S SEE WHAT YOU HAVE GOT HUH ... GAY COUPLES HUH LET'S SEE HOW THE FOOTAGE IS BEEN DELETED... GURADS CATCH HIM ..."

Zee:"YOU FUCKED UP BADLY MAN..."

Manger:"Sir..si..sir bible..." Bible glare at Zee who roll his eyes before turing his head ...

Bible:"YOU ARE LUCKY... YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS NOT HERE TO HEAR ALL YOU COMMENTS ON HIM AND GAY COUPLES... HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT HUH DON'T FORGET TO KNOW YOUR WORKING FOR MAN ... AND WHAT DID YOU SAY GOT DELETED OR YOU WON'T GIVE HIM ..." He move his hand toward the Gurads while he place the gun which make manger tremble...

Manger:"Si..si... sir it's won't happen please forgive me  ..." He place the gun inside his mouth before pull trigger ...

Bible:"Throw him out and also make sure he don't get  job anywhere... Throw him out soon ..." Gulf stop the Gurads while he look bible and got courage...

Gulf:'Sir..if you don't mind just one punch can i please..." Bible nod his head while he punched him on his face which make him bleed ... "THIS IS FOR BAD MOUTHING ABOUT MY HUSBAND YOU FUCKER ..." They drag him out while gulf look bible who was wiping his gun before giving it to his Guard ...

Bible:"HOW ARE YOU MY BIG BROTHER AND IT'S BEEN DAY'S IS IN IT ..." Gulf look Zee who roll his eyes while bible smirk at him ...

Zee:"Then behave like one asshole ... And don't you dare smirk looking at me if i don't want to complain about you to build ..." Bible laugh and hug Zee tightly while Zee try to push him off ...

Bible:"And how was your one night stand have been going huh ... Any improvement and how many kids do you have by know Zee ..." Zee smack him on his head while he took both towards the office ...

Bible:"I know why are you here and i just come here to check out what happen and don't worry by know mr mew will be out and my papa would have done is magic ..." Gulf look bible with wide eyes while Zee smile at him ...

Gulf:"But...bu..but how it's possible and i don't get any evidence to get him out right ... That's why i am here with zee ...And how you related to him ...And how you know that he is playboy ..."

Zee:"It's that so important right know gulf ... Me being playboy or not huh ... " Gulf chuckled while bible show him his phone ... "

Build:"Babe papa got him out and we are going to mr suppasit mansion see you thier na love you ..." Gulf look mew was being suprised behind them ...

Gulf:"Let's go...let's go.. let's go asshole move your ass ... My meow is out right know let's go ..." Gulf run out while Zee look gulf in disbelief...

Zee:"Double face dino guy ... Same mouth was cursing mew like asshole and many things now the same mouth calling him meow ... " Bible laugh and drag him out while gulf was pulling the door harshly and he is inpatient to meet mew ...

Bible:"Get in my car mr gulf ... Let's go ..." Gulf get in while dragging Zee with him ...

Zee:"Looking at your inpatient i am sure .... Your missing mew so much ..." Zee notice gulf face change into dark mode...

Gulf:"HE IS DEAD ..." Both bible and zee gulp down hardly ...

     ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Gulf:"HOW DARE YOU HUH ... YOU BROUGHT HER INSIDE THIS MANSION AND YOU WALK TOWARDS THE HOTEL BECAUSE THAT ASSHOLE HAVE CALLED YOU MEW ... " Gulf slap him hard which make everyone shut ...

Mew:"Beat me Baby dino ... I deserve it any ways ... Forgive me baby dino ..."

Zee:"Don't keep on asking for slap mew ... Because he is like a volcano right know that will brust any time save yourself from him ..."

Tara:"GULF KANAWUT..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....