chapter 3

Gulf pov...

Why the hell i get shy when the guy help me out there suddenly my gay side come out of me while he was helping me hehehe .... It's not my fault he was looking damn hot there...

He look really rich may be he have some companies or organisation under his name ... I can't even stand on the same carpet of his but i can dream about him right hehehe...

I really become a prevert now ... What ever let's finish my work and head back to home ma and pa must be worried it's already 11 right now ... I close the shop and walk towards my house and press the bell not even a second ma open the door with worried face....

Ma:"What happen gulf why did you take this much time to close the shop..."

Gulf:"Today there was lot of customer ma that's why i am late ma i am really hungry let's have dinner come and i won't be late again ok ..."

Pa:"Don't work too much son.. i have told you to find some job and settle yourself but your stubborn and working in the cafe for has why don't you find someone for you..."

I have already find someone today ... But i don't know i am fit for him or not and will he know that i am exist in this world and it was love at first sight you can say it ... But how i wish i get a husband like him hot and sexy ... Sure his girlfriend was lucky to have him ....

Ma:"Gulf you have paused suddenly is everything ok ..." I nod my head move towards the dinning table it's small house with two bedroom and a living room attached with a kitchen but i love it where I was born....

After finishing my dinner i walk towards my bedroom and fresh change into my night dress and lay down on my bed it have some different fellings when our head touch those pillows....

Gulf :"your doing  good babe yes like that keep sucking it..."

...:"You are looking so beautiful baby..."

This fell good while keeping sucking my cock ... I never felt something like this before...

Gulf:"Hmm...ahh... B..babe...i...i am Cumming...."

..." Yes baby do it ..." I cum inside his mouth how good it fells ...

Ma:"Gulf gulf wake up is everything alright your sweating like hell ..."

I move my eye and look at ma who was looking worried face and cover my lower part with bedsheet ...

Gulf:"Nothing ma i have some strange dream nothing else you can go it's time for me to open the shop..."

I rush inside the bathroom and lock the door and look at my member it's really this hard how can a dream make me this hard and that guy he was really good at this i am sure i have become pervert for dreaming about the unknown person ...

After taking care of my little junior i fresh up and change into Normal shirt and pants and walk down for having a breakfast...

Pa:"Today i will come with you gulf ... Yesterday Mr James have called me to talk about something so i will come with you..." I nod my head and walk with pa to the cafe its time for opening ...

Saint:"Oooiii gulf your late today ... Did you slept on wrong side what with your long face..."

Gulf:"I will tell once we enter the shop now come on ..." Pa walk towards mr James shop while we open and clean once again and the customer comes here for the cake and cookies this are famous which was taught by my grandmother ...