chapter 8

Author pov....

Gulf was keep looking at type who eating very peice of cake without sharing to mew and tharn ... They both glaring type with a sulky face ... Type don't look like bother by thier looks...

Mew:"Papa don't you fell sorry for me ... First time my  baby dino have try to impress me with his skills and your spoiling it by not giving me even a single piece of a cake..." Gulf glare at mew...

Gulf:"You i am not trying to impress you get it in your asshole brain... Mr type you can eat all you want ..." Type mouth was busy with eating cake he use his hand giving peace symbol...

Tharn:"Such a cold heart guy i have married ... What a waste of me ..." Type look at tharn who was talking to himself ...

Type:"Tharn suppasit you talked out loudly think as your mind thoughts ... Sleep on a couch or some where but not to enter my room ... If you dare i will change my girls last name by marrying someone mind it ..." Mew control not laugh at his dada suitivation while gulf giggle at tharn face ...

Mrs Davis:"God you both are made for each other and i fell happy and i don't want to stress myself because i believe you guys can take care of him every well..." Type look at mrs Davis with a smile...

Type:"Your wrong mrs Davis ... It's gulf who going to take care of me and Princess after he get married and he going to bake me lot and lot of cakes right gulf you will do it right for your papa in law ... Please na .... Pretty please gulf ..." Mew and tharn look at type in disbelief while gulf give a huge smile....

Gulf:"Sure papa in law i will don't worry about it ... I will take care of you and babies to don't worry ...it's enough for you or you need anything else papa..." Type look plate infort of him which was clean without a single piece of cake leftover...

Type:"Ohh i am sorry gulf i ate it all ... I am bad ... My princess are bad now .... What you will think about them their cake monster right ..." Gulf panick with sudden change of type ...

Gulf:"No ...no..no papa it's fine ... I am happy you like my cake ....here have this smoothies..."

Mew& tharn:"Such a drama queen ..." Both gulf and type shot glare to them while gulp down looking down... Tharn move close to mew's ears ...

Tharn:"I THOUGHT ONLY I GOT A ALPHA WIFE ... NO YOU PROVED THAT YOUR MY SON MEW.... WE BOTH FALL FOR A ALPHA WIFES ... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ... AND ITS NOT LATE TO BACK OFF THINK CAREFULLY..." Mew smirk Before looking at type ...

Mew:"Papa dada have something to tell you and he call you al..." Tharn shut his mouth while he give smile to type who truns his head away...

Tharn:"You ungrateful brat ... I am helping you ..."

Mew:"No need to help me .... Now you find a good place to sleep entire night that will be a great help ..." Tharn look at type and gulf where talking while mew was drooling at gulf laugh...

Mr Davis:"Come on tharn,type ... Let's have dinner ..." Type pout and look at his tummy while rubbing it ...

Type:"There is no space for dinner Mr Davis i can't ... All i need is a sleep right now ..." Type yawn cutley ...

Tharn:"Then we will take leave our leave mr Davis and it's nice to meet you all ... Even this marriage is for a business process ... You guys can believe us we will take care of gulf like our son..." Mr and Mrs Davis smile at tharn ...

Mrs:"Here cake for you tharn ... I have kept for you and mr mew ... Have it secretly..." Mew bow before taking from mrs Davis... Type faceplam himself before taking a bag from the sofa ....

Type:"Here gulf i brought this for you ... It's limited edition watch for you baby ..." Type put the watch on gulf and pull him to hug....

Gulf:"Ohh its look nice and thank you for your gift papa ... Hope babies are growing fast because we can't hug properly ..." Type pout  his lip while tharn kiss it ... Before walking towards the car...

Mew:"So see you baby dino ..." Mew kissed gulf lips and move out while gulf was standing like a statue ... Mrs davis giggle which bring gulf back and look at mew who wink at him...

Gulf:"You asshole meow ... I will see you later ..." Mew laugh before turing to gulf ...

Mew:"Be Ready baby dino ... Tomorrow i will come to pick you up for our wedding suits ... " Gulf glare at mew Before nodding his head ... Type wave his hand to gulf and give him flying kiss to him while tharn move the car door for type ...

Gulf:"Fuck it's rolls Royce ... " His grandparents laugh at gulf reaction for seeing a car...

Mew:"Don't worry will take this car for you tomorrow so we can have a ride in this baby dino ... See you good night  love you baby dino..." Mew drive the car while gulf hide his blush from his grandparents....

Gulf:"I am not hungry pa ... I going to sleep good night..."

Mrs Davis:"yeah yeah... How can you eat with his much blush over your face .... Go head .... Tomorrow your going out with me mew right ..." Gulf pout his lips before dragging himself to his room....

Next day morning like mew said he was waiting for gulf to come down ... Everyone on the street throw glare to him ... But he give a smile to them... Because for him they some how help him to get his baby dino ... It may sound stupid but who cares ....

Gulf:"Sorry meow... Let's go come ... How to open this one..." Mew laugh before opening the door for gulf ...

Mew:"Get in baby dino ... Let's go ..." Gulf nod his head before getting in he look inside with a eye sparkling..." We can go mr Leo ...

Gulf:"How is papa type ... He is doing good right ... What about the babies ..." Mew smile Before wrapping his hand gulf shoulder pulling him close ...

Gulf:"What are you doing asshole leave me ..." Mew tight his hold while kissing his cheeks ...

Mew:"You always look fresh and soft that make me fell like eating you right here ...right know ... Can I ..." Gulf look the driver who was busy driving ...

Gulf:"Your really an asshole ... " Mew laugh before peaking his lip ... "You dont kiss me..."

Mew:"Baby dino contract ..." Gulf sigh Before looking outside ....

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

Mew:"Select what ever you want and you can get how much you want to baby dino ..." Gulf check the price and look at mew with wide eyes...

Gulf:"Are you nut mew... Look at the price ... You can't waste your money like this mew..." Mew smile before Signing the works to leave them alone...

Mew:"Look baby dino... This is our special day and i want it to be memorable one and money is not matter ... I can buy you us much i want so get what ever you want .... WHEN YOU ENTER TO OUR MANSION I HAVE SUPRISE FOR YOU AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR EXPRESSION ..." Gulf look at mew with a confused gesture...

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️......

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....