chapter 19

Author pov..

Bible drive towards the mansion and look already his papa's car was standing outside while Zee gulp down and shake his head ...while gulf rush inside and find  mew was sitting with type and tharn who was keep caressing his son's face ...

Zee:"Get all the caress you want mew ... Your baby dino is coming for you..." Gulf glare at Zee who gulp down and sneak sliently towards saint side...

Mild:"Gulf your back ... My god i am worried about you brother ... Look mew have got released from prison  ... And he was keep asking for you ..." Gulf nod his head and move toward mew who smile at him with a teary eyes ... While tharn pull type safely from Gulf's eyes... He well known about his son in law...

Type:"Tharn leave meee ..." Tharn shut type mouth and drag him safely while mew show all his teeth to his husband...

Gulf:"HOW DARE YOU HUH ... YOU BROUGHT HER INSIDE THIS MANSION AND YOU WALK TOWARDS THE HOTEL BECAUSE THAT ASSHOLE HAVE CALLED YOU MEW ... " Gulf slap him hard which make everyone shut ...

Mew:"Beat me Baby dino ... I deserve it any ways ... Forgive me baby dino ..."

Zee:"Don't keep on asking for slap mew ... Because he is like a volcano right know that will brust any time save yourself from him ..."

Tara:"GULF KANAWUT..."

Everyone:"HERE COME'S THE BITCH ..." Gulf sigh and look at her who was walking furiously towards him ... She above to slap him while gulf held hands tightly Before twisting it back ...

Gulf:"Tsk...Tsk ... Wrong move you bitch ... Whom do you think your to raise this shitty hands at me ... I will break it into pieces and you can't we join them so better keep your hands with you Tara..." Gulf push her away while she fall on ground...

Mr Mateo:"Look at yourself.... Who he treat my daughter and how rudely he pushed her on the floor ... You captured it right ... And you gulf police is on the way ..."

From on where mr Mateo have walked in with a media and showing how gulf have pushed her on floor ... Everyone look at both father and daughter ugly smirk ...

Tharn:"What the hell is wrong with you and your daughter huh ... You better move out before i do something you will regert meteo ... What she did is crime and why did you sent her here for after you know my son got married... "

Meteo:"What i sent her here it's you guys called my  daughter here to marry mew and from no where this guy have fallen for you ....  Know you guys turing the table towards us because you get caught right ..."

Tara:"It's run in thier blood dad ... First mew cheated me saying that we will marry me and know they assuming us for everything... Let's the people decide..."  Everyone look at her fake cry which make them to slap her while gulf walk towards Tara who flinch by his sudden appearance...

Gulf:"Tara what did i told you huh .... Look how much have the drama have spoiled your little and useless brain ... If you keep on watching something like that then who your brain going to get work and do is own job tell me ... Stop watching daily soap and let your brain function normally..." He pat her head while all media guys start to laugh when Tara and Mateo glare at them...

Police:"So you have called us again know what happen ..." Gulf shake his head and walk towards mew who smile at him and held his hands...

Tara:"He slapped me and pushed me on floor i come here to get justice for what is husband have done to me but he pushed and insulted me before Everyone and even media was witnessing everything... Just arrest him and give me justice for what they have done to me ... If not i will die .."

Gulf:"THEN DIE ... " Everyone look gulf with wide eyes while he smile ...

Tara:"Ex..ex.. excuse me ..." Gulf remove mew hand and walk towards her while Tara move her step back ...

Gulf:"I SAID THEN DIE ... IF YOU DEAD CAN PROVE THAT YOUR INNOCENT THEN DO IT MS TARA MATEO ... AM I RIGHT GUY'S..." Gulf look media guys who nod thier head ...

Police:"Are you...."

Apo"MY GOD I AM FADE UP WITH THIS DRAMA LIKE GULF SAID RIGHT MY LOVELY SON ..." Zee gulp down looking at his papa who nod his head...

Police:"What the hell ... Good evening sir apo ..." Apo nod his head while he move close to gulf...

Apo:"So your the girl tara not bad ... But why don't you confirm by jumping from top most building and prove it like gulf said right ms Tara ..."

Tara:"Yo..you...you why are you standing like this huh arrest them both can't you hear me ... And you heard right that  they are forcing me ... " It was apo trun to slap her ...while all took thier step backward

Apo:"YOU BITCH ... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF HUH .. YOU KEEP BLABBERING AND WE WILL LISTEN TO YOUR SHIT'S ... YOU ORDERING THEM TO ARREST US ... THEY CAN'T EVEN TOUCH ME OR ANYONE HERE ... YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE SMALL MOVIE FOR YOU BABY GIRL ..." Everyone look outside while a little guy walks in ... With a huge smile ...

Bible:"Oh that's my husband build ..." Everyone look bible showing his teeth to them while apo shake his head and look build who nod his head while he connect the pendrive to tv ...

Gulf:"How careless i am god.... Is this a footage of hotel mr apo ..." Apo nod his head while the footage runs on tv ...  Tara and Mateo wipe their sweat and move backward while to block by a tall guy ...

Mile:"HELLO NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS ...WHERE ARE YOU LEAVING IN SUCH A HURRAY .... DON'T YOU WANT TO WATCH REMAINING MOVIE ... LET'S WATCH IT TOGETHER... COME ON DRAG THEM BOTH ..." His grauds nod thier head while they drag them back and hold them tightly... From running off...

Gulf:" YOU BOTH HAVE TRAPPED MY INNOCENT HUSBAND... " Mew smile shyly while gulf hit him from smiling...

Mile:"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR ARREST THEM ... DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT IT THAT TOO ... COME ON ... AND GOOD BYE YOU CAN NEVER WALK OUT AGAIN...STAY INSIDE FOR LONG TIME ..." They drag them out while build stop the media ...

Apo:"You recorded everything right ... Telecast without any fault and you know what will be the consequences too right go head ..."   Everyone walk out while mile and apo look gulf who smiling at them....

Gulf:"Thank you so much for helping us ... I will never forget about it ... And thanks to Zee too ... We don't know your thier parents..."

Zee:"Did they ask you to mention me gulf ..."

Type:"Show got over tharn ..." He pout his lips while tharn shake his head for having a mood swings preggy guy with by his side ...

             ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Tara:"I am not going to leave that gulf for sure dad ... You are fit for nothing... "

Mateo:"Don't regert after what you going to hear tara... Right know our guys have finished their work I have gave them ..."

Tara:"What you mean dad ? ..."

Mateo:"You will know it soon baby girl .."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...