chapter 14

Author pov...

After thier first date .... Mew frequently Suprise gulf with lot of gifts and teddy bears which make gulf more happy... Both where getting close to eachother day by day ... But only one thing make gulf pissed off is Sara ...

She volunteer her before throwing her self at mew and which make him more stressed and that's know he start to love mew and getting close to him ... But everytime she comes inbetween them to creat a drift ...

Gulf:"What the hell she wants from my husband huh ... How can some one be more shameless like her ... If she creat any mess in between us then i will chop her and feed to dogs ..." Gulf forcely chop the onion which make every maid gulp down ... While type with other's walk in ...

Type:"Be careful baby gulf ... You may hurt yourself and you will cry in a pain ... " Gulf smile and nod his head while he look tul and win staring at him ...

Gulf:"Is something is on my face guys ...why you all looking at me like this huh ... Speak up if you need something guys ..." They clear their Thorat while type single them all the best ...

Tul:"Gulf we can see that you and mew both are getting close to eachother and its good to see you both like this gulf ... " Gulf smile and start to chop the vegetables while  win nod his head ...

Win:"That means you forgot the agreement right gulf and you accept mew wholeheartedly right ... Why we are asking his everything is for your good deed ..." Gulf stop what he is doing and look at other's with smile ...

Gulf:"You can't say that we too close but still we are getting close to eachother and trying to work out this marriage even if it's for business win ... But i agree i start to like mew but still i am hurt they way he approaches me to marry ..."  He walk away while taking the tray in his hand leaving all confused...

Gulf walk towards the gym .... To give juice to mew and find Tara was looking mew out from the glass window with a smile which make gulf fame in anger ...

Gulf:"CAN I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT MS TARA..."

Tara:"HUSBAND... WHOM YOUR CALLING HUSBAND... YOU TOLD YOURSELF IT JUST A BUSINESS MARRIAGE AND HOW CAN HE BE YOUR HUSBAND GULF ... "

Gulf:"That doesn't matter to you Ms Tara ... Stay way from my husband... That will be good for you and everyone..."

Tara:"WHY SHOULD I GULF ... BECAUSE ONE DAY I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM ANYWAY ... " she walk from thier leaving gulf alone...

Gulf:"How dare you Tara ... Whom do you think i am huh ...wait and watch i will show you the place where you belong too and for that first i should know what relationship with this family... " He walk inside while faming in anger while placing the juice at table with thud sound which make mew flinch ...

Mew:"Oh baby dino ... Good morning..." Mew above to kiss his cheeks while gulf glare at him ...

Gulf:"WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND TARA ? ... WHY SHE IS SAYING HERE FOR THIS LONG ?... WHAT SHE MEAN MARRYING YOU MEW? ... WHY SHE ALWAYS BEHIND YOU HUH ?... AND SHE WAS CHALLENGING ME MAKING YOU MARRY HER ? ... I WILL CUT AND AND CHOP HER INTO PIECES REMEMBER IT ... " Gulf walk out while all who hiding behind the equipments move and tap mew ...

Mew:"Tara ... She getting on my nerves for sure can't she see gulf is angery with her and why the hell she making him more stressed and Frist of all who called her here ... DON'T SHE REFUSE TO MARRY ME AT BACK ... AND ALSO REJECTED MY PROPOSAL..." They heard thud sound and find gulf was faint near the door ...

Tharn:"Shit he heard everything mew ... Take him to your room i will call the doctor... " Mew run towards gulf and carry him towards his room while tharn call doctor to check gulf ...

Mew:"I am sorry baby dino ... Please wake up and look at me ...You can scold me and slap me I will get everything from you please don't wake up... I am Afraid seeing you like this baby dino ... I am sorry for lying to you baby dino ..." He keep on caressing his hair while tharn walk in with doctor...

Doctor:"Look mr tharn i have checked your son in law ... He just fainted due to shock and please don't make him stress more and be careful with him and he is every weak to listen a shocking news so you better keep it away from him ..."   Mild show way to doctor while mew glare at tharn ...

Mew:"WHY DID YOU CALL HER HERE DAD ... NOW YOUR HAPPY FOR GULF STATE ... IT'S FINISHED AND ME AND TARA HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PAST LIFE AND FOR THE TRUTH HE REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETWEEN US ... SHE IS ONE OF YOUR PARTNERS DAUGHTER AND I ACCEPT I LIKED HER BUT WHY SHE IS HERE ..." Mew shout out in frustration ...

Tharn:"Mew listen we don't call her here and trust me ... We have no idea that she is coming here ... Trust us and we don't even inform her about your marriage with gulf belive us ..." Mew shake his head and look at type who was looking at gulf with worried look...

Type:"Hey you gulf baby wake up ... Look my mew baby is worried about you... And me to worried about you wake up ... Listen to me and i am your papa in law ... We will throw her out once you wake up ..." Type poke gulf cheeks while mew pull him towards him while glaring at type playfully...

Mew:"Papa stop being playful and do what you said right know and i am want to know how she get back here ... " Type salute Before walking out seriously... Mew smile and shake his head while he keep rocking gulf in his embrace...

Tara:"What happen to gulf ... He was already at morning when talking to me and making a challenge about marriage know what happen to him ..." She mock gulf while mew glare at her ...

Mew:"GET OUT TARA ... I SAID GET OUT FOR MY MANSION... DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A BITCH ... I AM MARRIED FOR GOD SAKE AND I LOVE MY BABY DINO MORE THAN ANYTHING... NOW GET LOST DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE GET LOST ..."

Tara:"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BITCH MEW ... DON'T YOU REMEMBER YOU LOVED THIS BITCH IN A PAST ...".

Gulf:"It's was in a past ..." Everyone look gulf pull away from mew while holding his head ...

Mew:"Baby dino ..." A hard slap land on mew cheeks which make everyone flinch ....

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ....

Mew:"Where are you going baby dino ... Please don't leave me alone ... I will accept my mistake of hiding about my past but please don't leave me ..."

Type:"Please baby gulf Listen to papa in law ... If you walk out i will not talk to you again remeber it carefully and i will cry ..."

Tharn:"Gulf i apologies on behalf of everyone... Please son get in we will talk once you get Cure ... Don't stress yourself please gulf ..."

Tara:"WHO DARE TO TOUCH MY LUGGAGE AND MY STUFF HERE...." Gulf smirk and kick the luggage out ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....