chapter 16

Author pov...

It's been three day's and no one breath the name of Tara inside the mansion because gulf keep eyeing them all ... And also he apply for new job in the university where he have been studied and mew never stop gulf from doing his things and he do what ever gulf like and gulf still not pleased with mew activity...

Gulf:"Why all of you behaving wired when i with you all huh ... Are you afaird of me or something it's not like have going to eat too you all and do you still remember about Tara ..." Everyone shake thier head while type look gulf ...

Type:"You know what gulf ... Sometimes I wonder who is son in law here either you or me ... Because everyone Afraid of you even tharn after that slap on mew he never open his mouth if it is not necessary..." Gulf shake his head and look mew who having his breakfast sliently...

Gulf:"I have only one week to join my college and i hope you all remeber about it and don't forget to wish me papa ... Did you get it ..." Type nod his head looking at gulf but gulf was looking mew who not even glancing at him ... " I AM TALKING TO YOU PAPA ... DID YOU HEAR ME ..."

Type:"YOU STUPID SON OF MINE ... HE JUST INFORMING YOU NOT ME ... JUST LOOK AT HIM FOR GOD SAKE ..." Mew look at gulf who look at him with glare while mew stood up and bow down before nodding his head ...

Mew:"I UNDERSTAND BABY DINO ... I WILL DO NY BEST TO MAKE UP WITH YOU ... AND THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BABY DINO..."

Tong:"It's should never happen even in your dream mew ... Are gulf is ready to kill you at anytime don't you gulf ..." Mild shut his mouth while gulf walk away ...

Gulf:"What don't you all have work ... Why are you still on the chair ... Move fast expect papa ... Everyone right know get back to work ..." Everyone rush out while type move like a turtle towards the couch while gulf smile widely before shaking his head ...

Type:"He become head of mansion... But still he controlling too much ..." He rub his tummy while gulf clear his throat while type took the magazine and cover his face...

Gulf:"Sorry papa it's upside down ... Now you can study and i will be going to meet saint and i will be back soon to have lunch with you alright see you them ..." He kissed his cheek Before walking out ...

Gulf ask the drive to stop near his cafe and walk towards it and find saint taking orders to the customer... They smile looking at him while he took the seat Before looking at Saint ..

Saint:"Oh mr gulf Kanawut suppasit... What a pleasant surprise huh did you remember me after all this days and how is everything going on ... And thank you for coming to our cafe see again ..."

Gulf:"Get me cup of coffee saint and slice of bread too ..." Saint nod his and walk in while he wait for his order to come ...

Saint:"Here your order sir and know tell me what brought you all this way to cafe huh ... How is mew doing and how is your relationship is going on ..." Gulf sigh and look around Before tell saint what in this days ...

Gulf:"Just know i am getting back in track after what ever happen saint and i have applied for job in our college as professor ..."

Saint:"My god how evil she is gulf ... You did good thing like throwing that bitch out of the mansion and how dare she stay in someone's house for long ... Even if she is his ex doesn't mean she talk like that to you ..."

Gulf:"I don't know what she is up to saint ... And i am sure she would come up with some nasty trick for sure ..." Just then their cafe door brust open while Zee panting heavily while breathing... Both look Zee trying to speak something to them ...

Zee:"Your here gulf ... Everyone is searching for you dude ... Don't you see the news ..."

Saint:"What happen Zee ... Is something wrong ... Why are you in such hurry clam down first please..."

Zee:"Clam down ... Damn it that Tara have filed a complaint against mew for sexual assault..." Gulf keep on sipping the coffee ...

Gulf:"I told her not to watch dramas..."

Saint:"What the fuck Zee ... How can she do something like that don't mew is in his office right know and how is that possible gulf ..." He trun the tv while they find police arrest mew while cuffing his hands ...

Gulf:"It's not his office Zee ... Where is this place is and how he reach thier huh .... I think something is wrong happened here ..." Gulf look closely and it's not mew's office and he find that bitch standing behind while a Oldman holding her closely ...

Zee:"No one have idea gulf ... Everything happens in fraction of second and i got information from one of my employee and i was trying to call you and i even called dada and all they are right know in station to get mew out .. "

Gulf:"It's not possible Zee ... It's not something like what we think she make a huge trick and make him fall for her trick and sexual assaulting is not something that you get out easily Zee ..." Gulf sigh and look at his phone where he got unknow number ...

Zee:"I think it's in silence and pick up the call gulf and put in speaker ..." Zee took out his phone while gulf attend the call while putting it in speaker ...

Tara:"HAHAHAHA.... MY DEAR GULF KANAWUT SUPPASIT... OPPS SORRY JUST KANAWUT RIGHT ...THAT SURNAME BELONGS TO ME EVERY SOON .... I HOPE YOU GOT THE NEWS ABOUT YOUR LOVELY HUSBAND... LOOK WHAT HE HAVE DONE TO ME ... HOW CRUEL HE IS GULF ... IF HE HAVE ASKED ME I WOULD HAVE SAID YES AND HE DON'T EVEN TO FORCE ME YOU KNOW ..." Saint make a disgusting face while Zee shh him ...

Gulf:"Yes Tara i am really Afraid that soon you will expose infort of everyone what you have did to my husband... And have some shame my dear Tara he is someone's husband and how can you behave like this Tara ... You know what your totally a disgusting piece of shit ..." They heard a loud thud from other side....

Tara:"YOU KANAWUT MIND YOUR WORDS ... IF I BLINK MY EYES YOU CAN NEVER SEE YOU HUSBAND AGAIN AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS MY DAD IS KANAWUT..."

Gulf:"WHY DON'T YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU WHO IS YOUR FATHER IS MS TARA MATEO ..." Gulf cut the call before they hear her nasty screaming from her while saint and Zee laugh at gulf reply ...

Zee:"Bravo dude ... That's cool and i have the recording with me too ... Know what should we do right know gulf ... I will be with you don't worry ..." Gulf nod his head while he look saint ...

Gulf:"Saint you come with me and Zee Frist thing we should do is too look at my dumass husband of mine ... Only he can answer our questions... What the hell he is doing at the hotel without doing his work Fuck him ... And this bitch have used old tricks ..." Gulf walkout while saint lock the cafe and run behind him ...

Zee:"You better have good explanation mew ... If not gulf i will keep you in prison for life long ..." Saint Chuckled while moving towards the car...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler...

Gulf:"I know you would have done something like this mew ... Stay here till i come with some help do you know any attorney..." Mew shake his head while gulf pull his hair while mew sob looking at him ...

Zee:"Gulf first we should gather the cctv footage and then we will go too attorney i know one ..." Gulf left his hair before walking out ...

Mew:"Baby dino wait ask tul he will take you to the attorney he know's baby dino ..." Mew about while gulf shake his head before walking out ...

Zee:"After pulling his hair ... His brain start to function normally gulf ..." .

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....