chapter 9

Author pov...

Mew and gulf walk inside the wedding boutique ... While gulf look every corner with amazing ... This the first time he was entering to such shop ...

Mew sit down on the sofa while gulf keep looking at the dress and accessories with is cute expression ... Mew loves gulf cuteness and his baby voice which only mew can see or hear ...

Mew:"Select what ever you want and you can get how much you want to baby dino ..." Gulf check the price and look at mew with wide eyes...

Gulf:"Are you nut mew... Look at the price ... You can't waste your money like this mew..." Mew smile before Sighing the works to leave them alone...

Mew:"Look baby dino... This is our special day and i want it to be memorable one and money is not matter ... I can buy you us much i want so get what ever you want .... WHEN YOU ENTER TO OUR MANSION I HAVE SUPRISE FOR YOU AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR EXPRESSION ..." Gulf look at mew with a confused gesture...

Mew don't listen to gulf protest ... He buy a very luxurious and costly wedding suite for them ... Gulf was amazed by mew happiness ... He can't understand why such a guy want to marry him ... It's not like he don't like mew ...

He still have the crush on him ... But he don't show it off to him ... He is secret crush of him ... He smile at mew when he was paying billing ...

Mew:"Let's go baby dino ... And we only have a week for our wedding ... I don't know what papa his going to do ... Because he was stubborn that he will do every work on our wedding ..." Gulf Chuckled while mew shake his head ....

WEDDING DAY ....

Finally the day arrived and mew was getting ready with help of bright ,max and tong ,Zee ... While tharn was feeding type who was trying to button up his shirt ...

Type:"You naughty princess ... Look papa can't button up his shirt ..." He he pout his lips ..while tharn hug him from behind....

Tharn:"Because you look like a more cutie......" He laugh while type smile and hug tharn ...

Type:"I love you so much princess loves her daddy too..." Tharn smile and kiss his forehead....

Type:"Gulfiee may i come in ..." Gulf smile and hold his hand while make him seat on the couch ...

Everyone present in the aisle ... Mew was waiting for gulf to walk inside ...Type and tharn sitting holding hands while mew was waiting for gulf ....

Mild:"Relax mew .... Don't get tense ... " Mew nod his head and look mr Davies walks hand in hand with gulf ...

Gulf smile looking at other while he reach the Aisle he took Deep breath before holding mew's hand who extant for him ...

Priest:"So we all gather here to witness Mr mew suppasit and mr gulf Kanawut wedding ... If there anyone have against this marriage ..." Mew shot a death glare to the priest while he continues with a vows ...

Gulf:"Don't be shameless mew ..." He wshieper to mew who pout his lip...

Priest:" Mr mew suppasit do you take Mr gulf Kanawut us your husband ... "

Mew:"I do ..." Mew smile at gulf who was smiling little ...

Priest:" mr gulf Kanawut do you take Mr mew suppasit us your husband ..."