chapter 10

Author pov...

After thier wedding mew and gulf drive towards thier mansion ... Everyone following them to the mansion and the entire drive was complete slient ... Gulf was keep on looking at tress and buildings ... Where mew was amazed with gulf beauty and he keep on staring at him ...

Gulf:"Don't stare at me so much ... Your eyes may get hurt ..." Mew Chuckled while he pull gulf towards me...

Mew:"Really your worried about me that much baby dino ..." Gulf smack his head while moving away from mew...

Gulf:"Don't be a pervert ... Can't you see win and bright are here and what are you doing ..." Mew pull gulf and make him Look at bright who was holding wins hand tightly ...

Mew:"It's enough know ... I am your husband right baby dino ... Then why are you so rude to me ..." Mew look at gulf with his sad eyes ...

Gulf:"That doesn't mean you can touch me anywhere and take your hands from my thighs you asshole..." Gulf slap mew's hand away from his thighs while mew laugh at baby dino sulking ...

They reach the mansion ...  And gulf was amazed with the huge mansion infort him and  he was looking at wide eyes and open mouth ...

Gulf:"Woww... Itss huge meowwww ..." Mew and others laugh at gulf exitcment ...

Mew:"Oh i thought you don't like it and thought of buying another mansion for you ..."  Gulf shake his head and walk inside Before everyone...

Gulf:"It's really unbelievable and it's beautiful and gorgeous and elegant ... I love it ... Thanks papa and dada..." Type nod his head with smile while tharn Chuckled at his son in law's cuteness...

Type:"Tharn i am sleepy ... Princess want to sleep ..." Tharn smirk before lifting type in his hand ...

Tharn:"Then see you in the morning ... Have a blast full night ..." Type know the meaning of tharn's smirk...

Type:"Tharnnnn... Put me down i don't want to sleep ..." Tharn already lock his room while others look at thier wife who run to save their night from thier hubby ...

Gulf laugh and look at mew who was already looking at him while licking his lips ... Gulf gulp down and look at the floor while mew carry him towards his room ...

Gulf:"Asshole what are you doing never think i will fall for your stupidity ... And your flirty side..." Mew smile disappear but he know gulf have already know gulf have fallen for him and he playing tough for getting him ...

Mew place gulf on bed and walk towards the bathroom to get fresh up ... Gulf look a glass window and stand looking at beauty infort of him ...

Gulf was standing on the balcony and looking outside where he can see the night view of Thailand ... While mew back hugs him ...

Mew:"Do you like the mansion baby ..." Gulf hummed and trun and face mew who was looking at him ....

Gulf:"So you told me that you have suprise for me ..m if you show it i will do my work i have to arrange the things in the closet ..." Mew laugh before kissing gulf's lips ...

Mew:"Eager for your surprise it's seems don't you..." Gulf push mew little and walk inside .... "Here look at me come with me ..." Mew drag gulf toward the room ...