Chapter 4

Author pov...

Mr Davis:"MR SUPPASIT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF...CAN YOU BUY YOU SEE...ANSWER ME ..." Mr Davis shout out of his lungs standing infort of mew...

Mew:"Can you please lower your voice ... It's not good for your age to shout like that have a seat ..."

Mr Davis:"I don't come here to have a fun talk with you ... I am here for to get answer which we needed..." He glare looking at mew ... Mew smile a look at Mr Davis and move towards him...

Mew:"Ok first can i whom your and how i can help you ..." Mr Davis sigh heavily...

Mr Davis:"I am Davis and i live here look and i am here to ask you why did you buy the entrie place in thailand and he come to know that your going demolish the place where more than 60 families lives and have thier small shops thier and i have one to thier and how can you do this to them Mr suppasit..." Before mew can answer gulf run towards the run followed by the guards....

Mew lost when he see gulf standing thier with heavy patting and sweating and his dress wet due to the sweat ... With his concern mew lick his lips looking at gulf ....

Gulf:"Pa... Why are you here i told you right not to come here ... Let's go come ..."

Mr Davis:"How can you stay that gulf... Look he brought the whole place and he want to build the mall thier and where we will go son ... And what about the others they have small kids and running thier shop thier and thier are arrogant,cruel people..."

Mew:"Your wrong Mr Davis ... I am not that's much cruel ... But yes when it comes to business i am selfish person ... So how can I help you and you can call me mew ..." Gulf giggles looking at mew but he clear his throat...

Mr Davis:"Look Mr mew i am here to talk to you about the board that you have placed in the market area ... Can you remove it ... Let other live too ..."

Gulf:"Can you do it Mr mew... They are families and kids running their small business and this may make them lost everything ..."

Mew:"But i told them to give you guys a huge amount right... With that you can shift to other place ..."

Gulf:"MR MEW BEFORE TALKING PLEASE LOOK WHAT YOUR SAYING OK... IF YOUR IN OUR PLACE WHAT YOU WILL DO ... YOUR JUST GIVING A MONEY NOT A SHULLTER OR PLACE TO OCCUPIE ... DO YOU THINK HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO SETTLE FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER ONE... PLEASE CONSIDERED THIS..."

Mew:"If i am in your place i would have get the amount and shift to some other place ... I won't talk like this Mr Davis..."

Gulf:"It's gulf Kanawut ..."

Mew:"Yeah sure Mr Kanawut... But i have fixed my mind and bright in how many months we going to start the work..."

Bright:"Not more mew ... With in a month probably ..."

Mew:"See with him a month ... So can you do me a favour like vacate the place and also help your neighbours to vacate so that it will be easy for as to start our work..."

Tul and win:"Mew please consider before to speak ..." Mew smirk Looking at tul and win....

Mew:"You know about me right babe's them why are you supporting them..." Mew look at gulf who fits it hand tightly...

Gulf:"Don't be heartless Mr mew ... Is there any way we can help you so that you will cancel this plan..." Mew smirk internally ... This is what he was waiting for here we go....

Mr Davis:"Yes mr suppasit you can say anything but we can't offer you huge amount we can't and we are not capable of that so thing something which we can offer to you..." Mew smirk Looking at gulf ...

Mew:"so you have the words Mr Davis ... No backing off from your word or thing twice nothing is over now..."

Mr Davis:"I am on my words Mr suppasit you can trust me and i don't back way from my words and it promise..."

Mew:"Good Mr Davis ... Then HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOUR GRANDSON TO ME ... MARRY HIM TO ME ..."

Mr Davis:"Are you out of your mind Mr suppasit what kind of joke is this don't play like this now come to the point..." Gulf was sweating looking at mew with fear....

Mew:"I don't joke Mr Davis... I am on my words GIVE YOUR GRANDSON HANDS TO ME AND NEXT THING I WILL WALKOUT IF THE PLAN ... I WILL DROP IT I PROMISE..." Everyone in the room look mew in disbelief ...

Gulf:"I am sure you have some mental problem in your damn mind Mr mew... This is not a kind of joke ... So please change something else..."

Mew:"I thought your grandpa was man of his word ... Seems like he is not Mr gulf..."

Gulf:"How you know he is my grandfather..." Mew caught red handed but clear his throat before Answering gulf...

Mew:"Because he look aged and your young ... I just guess ... I am always correct Mr Kanawut..." Mr Davis and gulf nod thier head ... While mew friends giggle sliently behind his back..." So mr Davis are you still on your words are your vacating the place and make my work easier..."

Mr Davis:"I should talk to my wife about this and make note of my word Mr suppasit your well planned and smart and playing good trick ... " He leave the place before glancing at his friends who look at him apologies way...

Gulf:"Don't think you brough me mr mew ... I thought your different but your nothing but a criminal Mr mew ... And now your my unwanted person... Note it ..."

With that gulf left the place ... Mew smile looking at gulf back like a pervert... And shake his head walking to his desk...

Mild:"You have any idea what your doing mew... Your fighting with the person you love damn it ..."

Mew:"I know mild ... I know very well but this was something different right ..."

Win:"Like fighting over the person you have love ... What kind of joke is this mew ... I thought you chase him or make him fall for you but look what you have done..."

Mew:"Chasing like how his asshole you all nah.. i am different i don't want him to be my boyfriend but more than that a husband ... And this is fun guys to play with him and get him and make him fall for me it's interesting right ... I love with this way ... I thought of how to connect him but now god have made my way more clear ... So why should I leave this chance so i am using that's all..."

Bright:"You think they will accept your proposal mew..." Mew laugh like mad man and look at his friends with smirk...

Mew:"They have any other choice left over no right ... Wait and see they will come to me and accept his proposal and i will get my baby in hands and soon as a husband wait and watch guys..."

Tul:"Your unbelievable mew and like gulf told your a criminal mew ..."

Mew:"Now only the stroy have started right and you have so much to witness guys ... Let's the game begin..."

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....