Chapter 1

The sun is starting to set when Ayim stopped infront of the headquarters. She was expected to come back a lot earlier due to a set Hashira meeting but some inconvenience happened.

She went inside the headquarters and was greeted by the kakushis. This is her first time to see the headquarters with this many people. All of the Pillars are here and they seemed like they are having fun. Except for one, Tomioka.

Ayim walked towards him and before she could speak, Oyakata-sama cleared his throat. All the Pillars bowed to him including Ayim.

"Ayim, my dear, I'm happy that you're already here. What took you so long?" Asked Oyakata-sama.

"There was a slight inconvenience earlier this day while I was on my way here. A lot of demons are said to be wandering the nearby villages so I investigate a little." Ayim replied.

"Ah. It's good to have you here. It's been a year since we've seen each other." Oyakata-sama replied.

"Oyakata-sama, I don't mean to disrespect but, who is she?" Asked Sanemi.

"She's one of you, Sanemi. Our music pillar. She's been with us for 3 years now and she's a Pillar for a year. Eversince she became a pillar, she doesn't really go home so I didn't get to introduce her to you all properly. I trust that you will accept her and treat her well." Oyakata-sama replied.

"Of course, Oyakata-sama." The pillars replied.

"Now, you may all enjoy the rest of the day and Shinobu?" Said Oyakata-sama.

"Yes, master?" Asked Shinobu.

"Can you show Ayim her estate?" Asked Oyakata-sama and Shinobu replied.

After that, Ayim ran to Tomioka to give him a hug. Tomioka hugged her back and he pat her head. Not so far from them, stood a flamboyant man. He was mesmerized by Ayim's beauty and he wants her to be his wife.

"Ara ara Ayim-san, let's go to your estate." Said Shinobu and they left the rest of the pillars.

"I see that you already met Tomioka-san." Said Shinobu to break the silence.

"Yes. We met a couple of months back when we ran into each other during a mission." Ayim replied.

"I'm Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Pillar." Said Shinobi with a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ayim, the Music Pillar." Ayim replied.

"This is where I leave you. I expect you to hang out with us in 10 minutes, okay?" Said Shinobu and Ayim nodded.

"Come on Tomioka, answer me. Why did she hug you?" Asked Tengen to the silent Water Pillar.

"I told you, I don't know." Tomioka replied with his straight face.

"You're not very flamboyant. How come she hugged you and not me?" Asked Tengen.

"We just know each other." Replied Tomioka.

"Heh? But this is the first time that she's been here. How come?" Asked Tengen.

"We ran to each other during a mission. That's all." Replied Tomioka.

"Tomioka-san." Called Ayim. Tengen and Giyu looked at the direction where the voice came from and they saw Ayim who's smiling at them.

"Come here, I'll introduce you to them." Giyu replied while he extended his hand to Ayim and she held it.

"Hello my dear. You're so flamboyantly gorgeous today." Said Tengen with his wide smile.

"So yesterday I look gross? Is that what you're saying?" Ayim replied with a straight face.

"Wha- NO! You're beautiful everyday, m'lady." Said Tengen.

"He's the sound pillar. Tengen Uzui." Said Giyu.

"Stay away from me." Said Ayim and Tengen looked so confused.

"You're so full of energy and just by standing near you, I can feel you're draining me." She added.

"Come on, let's go to the others." Said Giyu and they walked hand in hand leaving Tengen dumbfounded.

"Ayim-san and Tomioka-san are walking hand in hand. So cute~" Mitsuri thought to herself.

"This is the Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji." Said Giyu and Ayim smiled at Mitsuri which made Mitsuri blush.

"The Serpent Pillar, Obanai Iguro." Giyu pointed up the tree. Ayim waved at him and he just gave Ayim a nod.

"The Flame Pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku." Said Giyu and Kyojuro walked towards Ayim.

"Ah, it's been so long since we've seen each other, Ayim-chan." Said Rengoku and that made Ayim confused.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Ayim.

"I see that you already forgot about me. We used to be playmates when we were little. It's me, Ren-san." Replied the pillar and Ayim's eyes widened.

"Wha- is that really you?!" Ayim asked unbelievably and Rengoku nodded. Ayim let go of Tomioka's hand and she hugged Rengoku tightly then she lets go.

"You already met Shinobu, right? Then let's move to the Wind Pillar, Sanemi Shinazugawa." Giyu said and he pointed Sanemi.

"Heh, another female pillar." Said Sanemi.

"The Stone Pillar, Gyomei Himejima." He pointed at a large person sitting at the porch holding a prayer beads.

"I pray that we'll get along." Said Gyomei.

"The Mist Pillar, Muichiro Tokito." He said and a boy appeared in front of them.

"He's young." Said Ayim while looking at Muichiro who's looking at her with sparkles in his eyes. He came to Ayim and held her hand then he puts it on top of his head.

"Hi. Do you need anything?" Asked Ayim.

"Mama." Muichiro muttered and Ayim's face made a confused reaction.

"Anyways, Tomioka-san and I needs to talk." Said Ayim so she and Giyu made their way under the wisteria tree.

"Huh, she seemed so close to Tomioka." Tengen muttered.

"Well, Ayim-chan has always been friendly to those type of persons." Replied Rengoku.

"Maybe they were lovers in their past lives." Said Mitsuri with a slight blush and all of them looked at her.

"You know you said that out loud, right?" Asked Obanai and her face turned into 50 shades of red.

"I want her to marry me." Tengen said with a wide determined smile.

"You have 3 wives already! Give her to Tomioka instead!" Sanemi said to the flamboyant man.

Meanwhile, under the wisteria tree, the two started to converse.

"So, what happened to the young demon slayer who brought a demon with him?" Asked Ayim.

"It was all settled a while ago. He gets to keep her sister. He's currently in the infirmary and the demon is in a dark room." Giyu replied.

"I kinda wanna meet her." Said Ayim.

"You can, but for now, you need to settle someone." Said Giyu while looking at Muichiro not far from them and he's currently staring at Ayim.

"Weird, he called me mama." Muttered Ayim.

"Looks like you already have a son." Teased Giyu and Ayim let out a chuckle.