Chapter 10 👀

Ayim woke up and stretched her arms but she winced in pain when she felt her bruise.

"Love, are you okay?" Asked Tengen worriedly as he heard her beside him. He's actually sitting and laying his back on the wall.

"When did you get here?" Asked Ayim. She stretched her bruised arm and slithered it on Tengen's waist. She's feeling affectionate lately.

"A little while ago. Rengoku brought you here from the infirmary. What happened?" Asked Tengen. Ayim's actually recalling what had happen to her.

"Rengoku said you were injured in your mission and you don't want me to know." He added. Ayim chuckled when she remembered what really happened.

"Lay beside me and I'll tell you." Ayim said and Tengen laid beside her. They're facing each other.

"But you have to promise not to get mad." She added and Tengen nodded.

"Kiss me first." Said Ayim. Tengen's kind of shock about how she's currently acting. Nevertheless, he gave her a full long kiss.

"So, I just got home from my mission and..." Said Ayim dragging the last word. Tengen raised one of his eyebrows.

"And I saw Ren-san and Sanemi training. Ren-san asked me to train with him and when we were about to start, I zoned out pretty hard and he hit me with his wood sword on my arm with full force. It was bleeding and the cut was deep." Said Ayim and Tengen's eyes widened.

"Lying son of a bitch! He dared lie on my face?! I should kill him." Said Tengen.

"Stop. It's fine, it was my fault anyway." Said Shine. She kissed Tengen and the simple kiss turned into a make out session. The medicine Shinobu gave her must have the same side effects that Giyu had.

"I want you." Ayim whispered on his ears.

"Are you sure? You're injured, I don't want to hurt you." Tengen replied.

"It's okay. I'll be on top." She said.
Tengen then sat back up and laid his back on the wall as he remove his uniform.

Ayim started to undress herself too. When they're both naked, Ayim sat on his lap and gave him a kiss. His hands found their way on her back to give her support. Her kisses went down to his neck sucking it and leaving small hickeys.

Ayim could feel him get hard and it's slightly going up. She lift herself up as Tengen positioned his dick on her wet entrance then she slowly sat to take him inch by inch. They both moaned in pleasure.

Tengen supported her on her waist as she rides him slowly allowing herself to adjust from his size. Ayim removed Tengen's hair tie to let his hair down and play with it as she goes up and down.

Tengen attacked her exposed breasts, sucking it and playing with his tongue. Ayim started to go faster as she adjusted to him.

"Let's change position so you won't get tired." Said Tengen and she nodded.
Tengen laid on the futon with Ayim laying her back on top of him making sure that her bruised arm is hanging.

He spread his legs wide along with hers and re inserted his dick. He then started to fuck her harder and faster from below while he holds her waist and slightly lifting her up allowing him to fuck her easily.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Said Ayim. Tengen played with her clit to make her feel more pleasure.

"How about now?" He asked while grunting. Ayim could only moan in response. She felt like her brain is melting. Tengen thrusts into her deeply making sure he hits the spot and in an instant, he felt her walls clenched onto his dick and her breath was deep. She came.

"Already?" He said with a chuckle.

"Sideways, baby." Said Ayim. Tengen liked it very much as she called him 'baby'. He doesn't know what's going with her but he likes it.

She laid on her right side then Tengen lifted her left leg and inserted his dick once more. He kissed her neck as he thrust harder again. Ayim could only moan to the sensation she's feeling. She's shaking and feeling tired but she just wants more.

As Tengen fucks her hard and deep, she put his other arm on her neck making him choke her softly. He could only go for a couple of minutes before he came. He didn't bother to pull out cause it feels good while he came inside her.

Her walls clenched again. They're both catching their breaths as he's still thrusting slowly, waiting for his dick to go soft after blowing a lot of load inside her. He doesn't know why but, he loves to have sex with her. She's different from his wives when it comes to sex.

"I think you should pull out now." Said Ayim and Tengen pulled his dick allowing the cum drip on her creamy pussy.

She laid down and looked at Tengen who's still catching his breath.

"I love you." She muttered. Tengen was shocked but he didn't let her see it.

"I love you too, my love." Said Tengen then he gave her a kiss.

"I want more." Said Ayim with a pout.

"Baby... I can't go for another round, I'm still tired from my mission." Tengen replied.

"Okay..." Ayim said sadly. Tengen kissed her forehead.

"Maybe next time then." She added and Tengen chuckled.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it. You're being vocal now." He said and Ayim smiled.

"Maybe it's the side effect of the drug that Kocho gave." She said.

"Yeah... Tomioka mentioned it too. That Kocho's drugs have weird side effects." He stated. Ayim's memories of her and Giyu fucking flashed before her eyes and she blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" Asked Tengen.

"What? I'm not, it's an after glow after having sex. Duh." She replied hoping that Tengen wouldn't hear her thoughts.