Chapter 6

Ayim's wandering the estate because she doesn't have anything to do with her time. As she wanders to the butterfly estate, she felt someone following her. She turned around but saw no one.

"Weird." She muttered to herself.

She continued to wander while humming some soft tunes and she ran into Aoi.

"A-Ayim-sama! What are you doing here?" She asked with a bow.

"I'm just wandering around to waste some time." Ayim replied.

"Alright! I won't be disturbing you." She said and she stood up in the side. Ayim shrugged her shoulders and carried on walking.

"Ayim-sama..." Said Aoi softly and Ayim turned her head to her.

"Yes? Is there any problem?" She asked and noticed that Aoi's gaze is pinned somewhere behind her so she turned around.

"M-Muichiro?!" She asked with a sound of shock to see the young pillar behind her carrying a flower crown.

"Mama." He called as he hands the flower crown. Ayim smiled.

"Have you been following me around all this time?" Ayim asked and she bended her knees to meet Mui's height. The boy then placed the flower crown on her head.

"Y-yes." Mui replied.

"Why didn't you just call me." She said and ruffled Mui's hair. His eyes sparkled then he ran off without saying a word.

"He's so weird." Muttered Ayim.

"Where are Tanjiro and the others?" She asked to Aoi.

"They're currently training in the backyard." Replied Aoi so Ayim left her to see the three.

When she got there, she saw the three taking a break. Well, except for Inosuke.

"Breaks are for the weak! I don't need a break!" He yelled and he does some push ups.

"Ah! Ayim-san!" Greeted Tanjiro with a smile so Ayim smiled back.

"A-Ayim-san~ do you want to be my wife?" Asked Zenitsu. Before Ayim could respond, she was interrupted by someone.

"My dear Ayim will not accept your not so flamboyant proposal." Said Tengen then he landed on the ground on his feet.

"T-Tengen-san!" Said Tanjiro nervously.

"Your dear? She's not an animal to be your dear!" Said Inosuke and they were all confused.

"I'm not talking about the animal you idiot!" Said Tengen.

"Then why didn't you say so?!" Inosuke explained.

"Oh my gosh, shut up." Said Ayim and the two looked at her annoyed face.

"You look so flamboyantly gorgeous today. Especially with that flower crown." Tengen commented and he took Ayim's hand then he planted a kiss on it. Ayim blushed.

"Thanks. Mui gave it to me." She replies and Tengen immediately lets go of her hand.

"Muichiro, huh. Is he my rival?" Asked Tengen.

"What? Hell no! He's basically my son." Ayim replied and Tengen smiled.
"You mean, our son?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Oh fuck off. I don't wanna talk to you." She replied and left them.

As she continues to wander on the grounds, she heard someone calling her by the name of Zenitsu.

"Ayim-chan! I made you some tea~!" He said he's approaching dreamily to Ayim.

Ayim then turned around and Zenitsu stepped on a gravel and his ankle cracked. The hot tea he was holding splattered on Ayim's shoulder and it burned her neck.

"AAAHH!! ZENITSU WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled and that caught the attention of the remaining Hashiras and demon slayers in the headquarters.

Tanjiro quickly ran to them and saw Zenitsu on his knees crying.

"Please don't kill me Ayim-chan! Gome gome!" He pleaded.

"What happened?" Asked the water pillar.

"Ara~ Ayim-san, what seems to be the problem?" Asked Shinobu who suddenly appeared.

"Take me to the infirmary please. I was burned by a hot tea." Said Ayim and the two accompanied Ayim to the infirmary while Tanjiro comforted Zenitsu.

When they got there, Ayim sat on the chair and Shinobu asked Ayim to roll her uniform down while she prepares her kit. Giyu helped her by holding her long hair and looking away.

"Ayim-san, why do you have so many bruises on your back?" Asked Shinobu and Giyu froze.

"You also have, what are these? Hickeys?" She added.

"Uh, mosquito bites. And the bruises were from my last mission." Ayim replied.

"Tomioka-san?" Called Shinobu and Giyu hummed in response.

"Nothing. I was just checking." She replied with her usual smile.

She started to treat Ayim's wounds with ointments. Luckily, the water didn't really penetrate to her clothes. Only a little splatter touched her neck. Now it looks like she has an exposed hickey

"Okay! All done!" Said Shinobu and Ayim thanked her then she and Giyu left the infirmary.

The two walked quietly around the estate.

"Do you want to hang out with me?" Asked Giyu. Ayim looked at him then they stopped.

"Where to?" She asked.

"Under the wisteria tree. Where else can we hang out?" He replied.

"Sure. Let's go." She said and before she can walk away, Giyu pulled her gently and claimed her lips then they walked together.

Little did they know, someone saw what just happened. Kanao.