Chapter 2

Ayim woke up during lunch time and was greeted by Shinobu.

"Ayim-san! All of the Pillars are having lunch right now, come with me." She said and Ayim followed her to the butterfly estate's dining hall.

There she saw all of the pillars sitting and blabbering about something. Sanemi seemed to have a little argument with Obanai.

"Ehem, Ayim-san, you can sit beside Tomioka-san and Kanroji-san." Said Shinobu and they all looked at them.

Ayim sat down and Mitsuri offered her various selection of food but she only took a piece of salmon and a bowl of rice then they started to eat. Her and Giyu just zoned out as they eat while the others continued on blabbering.

On the other hand, Tengen's gaze pinned to the two who were perfectly in sync. The way they pick up the food and put it in their mouths just amazed him.

"Perfectly in sync, super close, isn't aloof with each other, same hair color and hair length. Maybe they are siblings. I kinda heard rumors that Tomioka has a sister." Tengen thought to himself. He is perfectly convinced that the two are sibling, little did he know that Ayim's hair color is actually based on what she is feeling.

Her hair color changes when she feels something although it doesn't change completely but the ends of her hair changes.

"I'm done. Thank you for the food." Ayim and Giyu both muttered at the same time and they stood together.

"Wah~ perfectly in sync." Mitsuri thought.

The two then left the dining hall.

"Tomioka-san, can you show me where the demon is?" Asked Ayim and Giyu nodded. Giyu accompanied her to the dark area in the butterfly estate and they stopped infront of a door.

"She's inside a box. I'll be going now." Giyu said and Ayim nodded.

Ayim entered the room and she saw that a window was open so she immediately close it. She saw the wooden box and decided to knock it then she stood back. A little while later, the box opened and then something came out. She's looking at it with a confused face then when Nezuko fully came out, she was stunned by her beauty.
She smiled at Nezuko and Nezuko immediately ran to her and the force made Ayim sat on the floor.

"Wow, what a beautiful demon." She said as she patted her head. Nezuko then started to cuddle to her, she made herself small enough for Ayim to be held in her lap.

"Nezuko." Ayim heard someone calling for the demon then the door opened.

"Oh, you're the Music Pillar." Said Tanjiro as he entered the room. He immediately bowed to her.

"No need for that." Said Ayim so Tanjiro nodded.

Tanjiro then looked at Nezuko who's currently sleeping in the pillar's lap. His smile faded when he smelled Ayim's emotion.

"Pillar-san..." Called Tanjiro.

"Ayim." She replied.

"Uh- Ayim-san, why do you smell like you're dead inside?" Asked Tanjiro to the Pillar.

"What do you mean?" She asked back.

"You smell like you're so lonely and mad and tired and... Doesn't care about anything anymore." He replied.

"I'd rather not talk about that." She said with a faint smile and Tanjiro froze.

"I'm sorry if that offended you, Ayim-san." Said Tanjiro.

"Not really but, thanks." Ayim replied.

"Can you put her in the box? I just wanted to meet her." She added and Tanjiro responded by scooping Nezuko out of the Pillar's lap and he put her in the box.

"I'll be going now." Said Ayim then she left the room.

She walked to her estate and to her surprise, Tengen was waiting for her.

"Where have you been?" The sound pillar asked.

"Nanya." She replied.

"Nanya?" Asked Tengen with an irk mark on his forehead.

"None 'ya business." She replied.

"Listen, I know this is fast but, I want you to marry me. I want you to be my flamboyantly wedded wife." Tengen proposed. Ayim raised one of her eyebrows.

"I know you. Don't you have 3 wives already?" Asked Ayim.

"I have and they are all great but, I really want you. Not to brag but, many girls wants to be my 4th wife." Tengen replied.

"Then go marry them. Getting married isn't one of my goals." Ayim stated which pissed Tengen.

Tengen sighed and without second thoughts, he cupped Ayim's face and gave her a sweet long kiss then he ran off. Yep, the asshole ran off leaving Ayim pissed to the point that her hair's end turned into fire red and she clenched her fist.

She left her estate in search for Giyu to confide what Tengen did. She saw him under the tree so she approached him.

"Tomioka-san, I need to tell you something." Ayim called in a stern voice.

Giyu looked at her and his face made a confused reaction when he saw her hair.

"What's the matter?" He asked while Ayim was sitting down.

"That sound pillar kissed me!" Ayim confided.

"Ah, he wants you to be his wife?" Asked Giyu and she nodded in response.

"Well, do you want to?" Asked Giyu.

"No! Never!" She replied while she laid her back on the tree similar to Giyu.

"Just let it go for now. How did it go with Nezuko?" Asked Giyu.

"She's super sweet and cute. It's just sad that she turned into a demon." She replied.

The two converse while the other Pillars are watching them.

"Can you believe that those two are related? I mean, I'm not ready to be Tomioka's brother-in-law. He's so not flamboyant enough to be related to me even by law." Said Tengen and they all looked at him.

"They are not related! Ayim-chan doesn't have any sibling." Said Kyojuro with his usual bright smile.

"Where did you even get that?" Asked Sanemi.

"Well, they look a like so I assumed they're siblings." Tengen replied.

"Wah~ look at them sleeping together under the tree! So romantic!" Mitsuri told them and when the looked, they sure are fast asleep while Ayim's head is resting on Giyu's shoulder and his head resting on top of hers.

"What does Tomioka have that I don't? Clearly I'm much more of a man than he is." Tengen stated with pissed tone.

"Do you really want her that bad?" Asked Obanai and he nodded.

"Then go seek help from your wives. Court her." Sanemi said and Tengen grew a wide smile.