Chapter 3 👀

It's already afternoon and Ayim just got back from her mission and now she's on her way to pay Tomioka a visit. She heard that the pillar got injured in his mission a couple of days back.

While she was walking in the hallway, someone grabbed her and brought her in a room.

"I need your help." Said the pillar and Ayim looked at him.

"I thought you're resting in the infirmary?" Asked Ayim.

"I was, not until they gave me some medicine with this side effect." Replied Tomioka then he slid his hand under Ayim's uniform and gently massages her breast.

"I see. Well, what do you want me to do?" Asked Ayim while she's staring in his eyes.

"Anything, just make me feel better." He replied and Ayim nodded.

Ayim started to unbutton Giyu's top half of uniform. She sees that he's sweating from the side effects of the medicine.

"I can see you're really hard." Said Ayim with a smirk.

"Stop teasing me. I feel like I'm going to explode already." Said Giyu then he sat down.

Ayim then gave Giyu a peck on his lips before he held his hard throbbing cock. Giyu moaned when he felt Ayim's mouth on him.
Ayim continued to blow him and Giyu tried to muffle his moan in the process.

"Fuck- I'm gonna cum." Said Giyu as he rest his back on the wall with his eyes closed. Not long after, he exploded in her mouth.

"You're still hard, what the hell." Said Ayim while still holding his cock.

"This is going to be a long night, Ayim." Said Giyu as he started to undress her.

"You're pretty turned on, aren't you?" He asked as he sees that her hair changed color into peach.

Ayim is now fully naked and so is Giyu.

"Thank you for helping me." Said Giyu and gave her a kiss.

"No problem, anytime." She replied with a smile and now, she positioned her self on Giyu's lap while he inserted his cock in her. She goes up and down slowly as she adjust to his size.

Giyu burried his face in the crook of her neck to muffled his moan while she rides him. Ayim's hands travelled to his hair and she plays with it trying her best not to let out a loud moan.
Her soft moans are like music to his ears.

Once Ayim has adjusted, she goes pretty fast and hard on him while Giyu planted hickeys on her collarbone. Ayim stared at him keeping eye contact while her pace lessen. Giyu then kissed her on her lips while massaging her breasts.

"You're so hot." Giyu muttered and Ayim blushed.

"I'm gonna cum-" Said Ayim and she burried her face on his shoulder as she come while Giyu felt the same. He didn't have time to pull out so he came inside her.

They both catch their breath, they are both a mess. Ayim, still burried on his shoulder, felt weak. She's shaking while Giyu's still hard. Giyu laid her on the floor and covered her with his haori.

"Ayim..." Called Giyu and Ayim just hummed in response.

"I'm still hard." He said. Ayim groaned with annoyance.

"I can go for another round until I pass out." She replied.

"Okay but this time, I'll lead." Said Giyu.

"No problem but after this, take me to my estate and let me rest." She said and Giyu nodded.

Giyu removed his haori and hovered over Ayim. She kissed Ayim on her forehead before he inserted his cock all the way in. He began to thrust with full of force as he put Ayim's legs on his shoulder.

"G-giyu, not so hard." She pleaded but Giyu didn't listen.

"Bend over." Said Giyu with an authorative voice and she followed.

Giyu banged her faster and harder in this position then he held both of her arms on her back looking like she's handcuffed. The sensation made Ayim arch her back so Giyu let go her hand and held her by her neck instead. She's resting her back on Giyu's torso while he planted more hickeys on her.

After a while, Giyu pushed her on the ground with his hand on her shoulders. Ayim's hurting but she doesn't care as she drowns on the sensation that Giyu is giving her.

"I'm gonna cum..." Giyu said and with his final thrust, he came inside her once again.

Ayim's legs are shaking and she's a mess. She already passed out while he's still catching his breath.

Morning...

"Ah! Tomioka, where are you heading with that tray of food?" Asked Tengen to him.

"This is for Ayim." He replied.

"That's a lot of pepper, I'm pretty sure m'lady doesn't like pepper at all. That's not very flamboyant of you." Tengen muttered.

"Actually, she requested it to be cooked this way." Giyu replied and he left the sound pillar dumbfounded.

Giyu opened the door of Ayim's room and there she saw her sitting up while the down half of her body is covered with the blanket. She's just wearing a tube top, that's what Giyu dressed her to sleep last night.

Ayim tied her long hair in a ponytail and Giyu's eyes widened.

"Ayim, I'm sorry." Said Giyu while he puts down the tray of food.

"Why? What do you mean?" Asked Ayim confusedly.

"You have so much bruise on your shoulder and arms. Sorry." Giyu replied. Ayim then stood up while struggling a little and ran to her mirror and yes, she got bruises on her body. Not to mention, a lot of hickey on her chest and collarbone.

"It's fine, it won't be visible when I wear my uniform. You did nothing wrong." She said and she hugged Giyu tightly. Giyu kissed her head and hugged her back.

"Thank you for helping me." He responded.

"Anytime." Ayim muttered with a wink and Giyu smiled a little.

"You know, I think I won't be able to go on missions for atleast two days." She added while she takes a seat.

"Why?" He asked.

"It hurts. I can't run and walk properly." She replied while she started to eat.

"I'll ask them if you can have the days off." He said and Ayim smiled at him.

"Thanks, Tomioka-san." She said.

"Giyu. No formalities needed." He said then he stood up and leave her to rest.