Bonus Chapter 👀

Ayim and Tengen went home to his house. They were greeted by Hinatsuru who waited for the two. Makio and Suma are already fast asleep when they came.

"Tengen-sama, Ayim-san, welcome home." Greeted Hina.

"Thank you for waiting, Hina." Said Ayim then they went inside.

"Are you going to sleep now? We can go to our room." Asked Hina.

"Actually, can I sleep on the same room I slept last time?" Ayim asked.

"Still? Why do you want to sleep alone?" Asked Tengen.

"I don't know, I just do." Replied Ayim.

"Yes, you can. I prepared it in case you refused to sleep with us. It's all settled." Said Hina and Ayim excused herself to go to the room.

Ayim settled down and laid on the futon. She's still new to this kind of set up but she doesn't get jealous that her boyfriend have 3 wives.

The clock strikes at midnight and Ayim couldn't sleep, she's feeling thirsty so she decided to get a water from the kitchen. She walked slowly to avoid waking them up. When she opened the sliding door to the kitchen, she was shocked.

Tengen and Hinatsuru are both naked and he's fucking her on the table. She gasped on the view then she quickly shut the door standing behind it blushing hard with wide eyes and a hand on her mouth.

She heard footsteps coming towards the door and she could only walk backwards and her back meets the wall. The door slid open and there she saw Tengen wearing a yukata with his obvious boner.

"Love..." He called softly. Ayim could only look at him.

"Are you mad?" He asked and he held her hand.

"N-no. I was just... Shocked. There are plenty of rooms here, why did you decide to fuck her on the table?" She asked.

"What? I fucked you on the table too, right?" He replied.

"Nevermind, I'll go get some fresh air." She muttered and then she turned aroung but Tengen's grip tighten on her wrist.

"Don't assume that I don't know you're pretty turned on too. Judging by your peach hair ends." He said in a seductive voice and Ayim froze.

"Ayim-san, don't be shy and join us." Said Hina on the door still completely naked. Ayim could only blush hard.

Tengen dragged her in kitchen with them. He kissed her passionately and Hina started to undress her. Hina then suck her breasts and massage them while Tengen inserted two fingers in her wet pussy. Hina claimed her lips and inserted her tongue in her mouth.

"That's so fucking hot." Said Tengen. He pulled his fingers out and licked Ayim's juice.

Tengen guided the two in the living room. He laid on the floor while Ayim rides his dick and Hina sits on his face. He ate Hinatsuru while he's fucking Ayim and Ayim and Hinatsuru are making out on top of him.

The two could only muffle their moan through making out. After Ayim rode him fast, he felt her walls clenched. Sign that she came. Ayim catch her breath while still sitting on Tengen's lap with his dick inside of him and he could feel her walls throb.

Tengen then focused on eating Hinatsuru's pussy while Hina muffles her moans. After Hina came, she left his face then Tengen pulled out.

"Bend over, baby." He told Ayim and she nodded. She bent over and he inserted his huge dick all the way in her. He started to fuck her rough and deep.

Hinatsuru then positioned herself on Ayim's head spreading her legs, exposing her wet pussy on Ayim. Ayim started to lick her clit sending vibrations on Hina's spine. She didn't stop until she made Hinatsuru cum. It's a good distraction so she can't moan while Tengen's fucking her hard from behind.

"Oh dear lord you're so fucking tight." Said Tengen as he pumps into her deeply making sure he hits the spot. Ayim could only moan softly and wince in pain as her bruise is starting bleed again.

"T-Tengen... Not so rough- ugh yes. Fuck me." She said completely forgetting her bruise.

"I'm going to cum-..." Said Tengen then he pumps into her slowly but with full of force then Ayim felt a familiar hot liquid inside of her.

She then started to shake especially her legs so Tengen pulled out and watched his cum dripped from her pussy.

"That was so hot." He said while breathing heavily.

"Tengen-sama, she's bleeding." Said Hinatsuru and she pointed on Ayim's arm.

They quickly took a shower and cleaned themselves before they tend Ayim's bruise. Ayim is currently wearing one of Hinatsuru's clothes because her clothes have cum stain in them which Tengen washed and hung quickly.

Tengen watches his wife tending her girlfriend. As soon as Hinatsuru opened the bandage, Ayim gasped and she started to hyperventilate. Tengen's eyebrows furrowed and he sat behind Ayim.

"Ayim, babe... Are you okay?" Asked Tengen but Ayim passed out.

"What the hell? What just happened?" He asked his wife who cleans Ayim's wound.

"I think she got scared of how her bruise looked like? It's stitched." Replied Hinatsuru.

"She didn't know she has stitches?" Asked Tengen while he softly plays with Ayim's hair.

"Most probably. One of the stitches popped so she needs to go back to Shinobu. That won't be easy though." Hina explained to her husband and Tengen nodded.

Hina covered the wound with gauze before she covered it with the bandage to stop the wound from staining the bandage more.
After that, Tengen then carried Ayim on the room and gave her a kiss before going to their room.

Morning came and the butterfly estate is in chaos. Tengen brought Ayim while she was still sleeping hoping that Shinobu could stitch her without knowing but she woke up.

"I DON'T WANT TO GET STITCHES! LET ME GO!" Yelled Ayim while she's trying to escape from Tengen's grasp.

"Baby... You need to." Tengen replied softly.

"What's going on? Your yell could lure Muzan here." Said Sanemi as he stepped into the room.

"Ah! Shinazugawa-san! Could you help me pin her down?" Asked Tengen to the wind pillar.

"Are you crazy? If she don't want to lay with you, don't force her!" Said Sanemi.

"Idiot! She needs to get stitches again. Help me pin her down." Said Tengen.

"I hear Ayim-chan's voice! What's going on?" Said Rengoku behind Sanemi.

"Help me pin her down come on!" Said Tengen. The two then helped Tengen to pin Ayim down.

Tengen held Ayim on her right hand and shoulders while Rengoku on the other and Sanemi on her feet.

"Let me go! Please!" Ayim said and tears started to fall from her eyes.

While she was crying, Shinobu started to stitch her as quick as possible and when she was done, Tengen thanked her.

"See? All done, baby." Said Tengen with a soft smile. They all let her go while she's still sobbing softly.

"I hate you." She said in a low voice then she sat up.

"Just because I took care of you? That's not fair. I didn't hate you even though you always spent time with Tomioka." He muttered.

"Hmp! Don't show your face to me." Ayim said and attempted to turn her back but Tengen was quick.

He held Ayim's face and gave her a kiss infront of Sanemi, Rengoku, and Shinobu.

"Yuck! Get a room!" They heard Sanemi but the two just chuckled.

Completed as of February 10, 2022

All rights reserved

Zhax_Kastiya