Chapter 8 👀

Ayim and Tengen got back to the headquarters and they're just waiting for their missions.

They settled in Ayim's estate while they wait. She decided to cut some fruits to give it to the three and to Mui.

While she's cutting them, she felt someone hugs her from behind and kisses her on her neck.

"Tengen..." She called to stop but he didn't.

"I love you." He only replied then proceeds to leave hickeys on her neck. She can only moan in pleasure while it turns Tengen on.

His hands wandered on her chest area. Soon enough, his hand found it's way in Ayim's down area. He massaged it gently which made Ayim shiver and gasp.

He removed her uniform and strip her completely naked while he removed his too. He made her bend over and spread her legs wide enough so he can fit in between her thighs.

He teased a little bit and when he felt her wetness, he pushed his dick in.

"Fuck, Tengen." Ayim muttered as her eyes roll in pleasure.

"You like that huh?" He teased and he continued to thrust in and out of her in a slow pace allowing her to adjust to his size.

He lift her other leg and started pounding her faster and deeper which hits the right spot. They are both panting and moaning at this point and her knees are starting to shake.

"Oh baby, I'm not done." He said and he carried Ayim and laid her on the table without pulling out and continued to just pound her while staring at her gorgeous naked body.

Ayim noticed that he was staring and got shy so she cover her face with the back of her hand and continued to moan softly.

He massaged her clit which made Ayim arch her back. He smirked and decided to play with her boobs while he sucks the other one making her drive insane.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Said Ayim and she held Tengen's hair tightly.

"Me too." He said and he gave her a peck before he can reach his climax.

They both moaned as they orgasm at the same time. Tengen didn't pull out and filled her a lot with his cum. They catch their breath and Tengen chuckled a little bit.

He carried her and they both laid down on the futon. They laid on their sides and Tengen held one of Ayim's thigh high as he re-insert his dick and started to thrust again.

Ayim could only lay her back on his chest while he pounds her so deep.

"Don't muffle your moan, let me hear it." Tengen whispered in a seductive tone but Ayim didn't comply. She just claimed Tengen's lips as he moves faster and full of force.

"Are you ready for another round of cum?" He asked with a slight chuckle and Ayim could only moan in response.

"Fuck it feels good." Ayim said while catching her breath.

As Tengen nears his climax, he pounded her even faster and thrust his dick deeper as he came. They are both a moaning mess. Ayim's body started to shake again.

"You didn't answer me." He said and Ayim got confused.

"I said, I love you." He added and Ayim smiled softly.

"I love you too." She replied. He pulled out and the cum immediately drips from her pussy.

"What if I get pregnant?" Asked Ayim.

"It's fine with me. I want an heir anyway." Tengen replied and she just nodded.

After she finished showering, she decided to go to the infirmary to visit the trio. She opened the door and there she saw the three all blabbering about something.

"Ayim-san!" Greeted Tanjiro with his usual smile.

"Hello. How's Nezuko doing?" She greeted back as she enters the room.

"She's doing great! And she's currently sleeping." Replied Tanjiro.

"What brings you here, woman?!" Inosuke asked in his usual hyper tone.

"I've brought you some fruits." She replied while she hands them the containers.

"Ayim-san~ you're really a wife material." Said Zenitsu dreamily.

"Why do you have 4 containers?" Asked Tanjiro.

"This one's actually for the mist pillar." She replied.

"Ow. We'll we saw him somewhere under the tree where the meeting was held if that helps." Tanjiro said.

"Thank you, I'll be taking my leave now. Get well soon, you three." She said with a smile and left the room.

While she walks the hallway, she saw Giyu coming from different direction.

"Hi Ayim." Greeted Giyu without changing his expression.

"Hello Giyu." She greeted back with the same style and they just walked pass each other.

She then started to hum some tunes as she finds Mui.

"Excuse me, Shinazugawa-san?" Called Ayim to the Wind Pillar.

"What do you want?" He asked with his usual frightening tone but that didn't make Ayim startle cause she knows he's always like this.

"Have you seen Muichiro?" Asked her and Sanemi raised on of his eyebrows.

"Muichiro? You dare call him just that? Where's your respect?" He asked while he walks closer to Ayim holding his sword. Ayim was just smiling genuinely at him.

"Mama?" She heard someone call her. She turned around and saw Mui rubbing one of his eyes. Looks like the baby just woke up from his nap.

"What the hell?! Mama?!" Asked Sanemi confusedly.

"Hi Mui~! This is for you." Said Ayim as she hand the container full of fruits. Muichiro then blushed a little then he gladly accepted it.

"Thank you!" He said. Ayim patted his head lightly with a smile.

"Ayim-san's glowing and blushing today! So cute~" Thought Mitsuri as she watches Ayim.

"Ayim my dear! Anything for me?" Asked the loudly flamboyant man with a grin. As if he didn't fuck her while she prepare those.

"Stay away from me Uzui-san. You're draining my energy." She muttered then she walks away.

"Hey! Wait! Why did Tokito-san calls you mama? I'm still confused!" Sanemi yelled but she just ignore him and continued walking.