Bebi Mui

Hello guys! I've been reading your comments the moment you wrote it and I noticed that a few people liked the idea of Ayim being called 'mama' by Muichiro.

I've been thinking it for the past month and I might make a side story of Mui and Ayim after the release of Demon Slayer season 3 (because I don't read the manga)

I won't make it a story that has a plot flow but it would be like some certain scenarios.

Example: Mui when he wants Ayim to train with him etc.

There's also this one reader that caught my eye. She read this story and she commented that she's team Giyu (😭 girl-) so I might make a Giyu side story too because I already have a plot for that. I'm just so busy with my school at the moment.

I have a Sanemi fanfiction too for the readers that likes him (I personally like like like him)
I also have several animé fanfiction if you're curious.

Thank you for everyone that's been reading this story. I didn't even imagine that it will reach 16K reads. I'm so grateful for you all. You guys legit save me from sadness and you guys helps me get better from my mental illness (I'm diagnosed with clinical depression for about 5 years now and still battling it)

I love you all so much! See you on the next book!