four

thursday. yay. as we all know i'm suspended for the day.. i guess i'll just take this time to catch up on school work. after all my mom wants me to be like my sister.

"why can you be more like your sister?", um maybe because we're too separate people. i hate when she says shit like that. it hurts.. but of course she doesn't understand that, clearly.

it's currently 11:03 and i'm sitting downstairs at the kitchen table. i'm catching up on my work. i'm able to focus better when i'm not in my room.. weird but, it's true.

my mom is at work until 9 pm today. oh yea and ms. o'connell is coming over to "tutor me and help me out", as my mom likes to say.

i'm gonna be here alone.. with my teacher. kinda weird but oh well, i guess. not really looking forward to it but if it'll help me do better in school i guess it's worth it.. i said i guess.

she said she was coming over some time after school. so any time after 4 i guess. she could've given me an exact time but whatever.

i continue doing my work and catching up on things. about two hours go by and i actually got a lot done.. surprisingly. i decide to take a break and get something to eat out of the fridge.

i just grab some fruit, pineapple to be specific. it's my favorite. i walk over to the table when i feel my phone vibrate. i look to see who it is and it's rose. my mood lightens up instantly when i open the message.

rosemary bush<3
hey
where are you?
don't tell me you got suspended
or sum shit
how'd you know?
i beat up charlottes annoying ass
oh.. well then it was worth it
she's annoying asf

i text her back and then open instagram. as i'm scrolling i see a familiar face. ms. o'connells. i go to her account and just go through the things she's posted.

she only has a few hundred followers but not gonna lie.. she's hot as fuck. i mean damn. she looked even hotter than when she was in school somehow. i look at the name and see 'billie'. that's a cool name i guess. billie o'connell. fits her.

i put my phone down and continue eating my pineapple. this shit is so good, i swear. it's now almost 3 o'clock at this point and i decided to just finish up some other school i had to do. i didn't want to do it but it had to get done eventually.

by the time i finished it was almost four.. and i still haven't gotten ready.. and ms. o'connell or should i say billie would be coming over soon. oops?

i quickly run upstairs to my room and grab a baggy shirt and a pair of sweat shorts. they were kinda a matching set? i then change and then go into my bathroom. i brush my teeth and then wash my face.

i go back out to my room and sit down at my little vanity and do light makeup. nothing too crazy. i fix my hair a little and then make my way back downstairs. as i'm doing so, i hear a knock at the front door. great.

i look through the little peep hole and see my absolute favorite teacher ever, ms. o'connell. yay. can't wait..

i open the door and let her in. "where's your mom?", she asks while looking around. "she's at work", i say back kinda dryly. she lets out a small 'oh' and then follows me to the kitchen table.

"you want water or anything?", i ask, trying to be nice. "uh yea a waters fine", she says back awkwardly. was this bitch expecting champagne or sum shit? the fuck.

i go over to the kitchen and grab two water bottles out of the fridge. i make my way back over to the table and she's just sitting there awkwardly. weird ass. i hand it to her and she thanks me.