ten

averills POV:
after billie and i.. finish up with whatever that was, i leave her apartment and then walk over to mine. i unlock the door and see drew sitting at the kitchen table.

"where were you?", drew asks. "i was at my moms.. and then i went over to billies", i tell her. "wait like.. billie billie. billie from high school billie?", drew asks surprised. "yes. that billie", i tell her. "she lives here?", she asks confused. "yup. right next to us", i tell her. "that's so weird", she says and then pauses.

"don't tell me you're in love with her again..", drew says while looking at me. "i'm not", i tell her. "good", drew says back. "but", i begin to say. "she did get even hotter", i confess. "av. really? i thought you were over her", drew says while rolling her eyes.

"i know i know. but-", i begin to explain but she cuts me off. "no. you better not let her get any of that", drew starts to say while pointing to my body. "you better play hard to get. make things interesting, you know?", drew continues.

i'm not even gonna tell her that billie and i almost kissed already..

                                               -

billies POV:
it's now saturday and i couldn't stop thinking about averill. i remembered that we lived right next to each other now so.. i decided to just get it over with and go over to her apartment.

i get my phone and walk a few steps to the door next to mine. i knock on it and see someone that is not averill.

"billie?", the girl holding the door open says. "uh yea.. do i know you?", i ask confused. "bitch. it's drew.. you know from high school", she says. "oh.. no yea. i totally remember you", i say back awkwardly.

"anyways. if you've come to kidnap averill, she's not here", drew tells me. "where is she?", i ask. "she's at her moms", she says back.

before i can say anything else i see averill walk right past the door. "bitch she's right there", i say, making averill stop in her tracks. "is she? she must've come back h-", drew begins to say but i cut her off and push past her.

averill just stops and looks at me blankly. "did i say you could just come into my house?", she says with a little bit of an attitude. "can you come to my place please?", i ask. "why?", she says back. "averill", is all i say and she rolls her eyes. "fine", she says. well that was easier than i'd expected.

we start walking out but before we do, averill stops in front of drew. "if i'm not back in an hour start looking for me", averill says and drew let's out a laugh. i roll my eyes at her comment and we go to my apartment.

"ok why'd you want me to come over?", averill asks. "i just wanted to see you again", i tell her honestly. she doesn't say anything.

"why are you playing hard to get?", i ask. "i already told you", averill says. "you never use to be like this", i say back. "yea. i know my worth now", she says back.

she was now in my kitchen so i walk over to her. i'm standing right in front of her now, her lower back being pushed up against the counter.

"are you on birth control still mama?", i ask and she slowly nods her head. "why?", she then asks. "i think you know why", i say back.

she looks up at me, but something in her eyes was different than earlier. "why are you giving me those eyes?", i ask. "what eyes?", she says back. "you know what eyes", i say back. "no, i don't actually", she says. i can tell she's testing me.

i look at her for a second and then speak up. "you're giving me 'fuck me' eyes averill", i tell her. she continues to look up at me, staring right into my eyes.