Ashley Zor-El

My name is Ashley Zor-El. I am a twin, to my sister Kara Zor-El. 24 years ago our planet, Krypton, was in serious peril. My cousin, Kal-El, was sent to a planet called Earth for his own safety and protection. You may know his story. The story you don't know is that we were sent to protect him.

"Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El's. You both will follow him to Earth", says my father, Zor-El.

"We're not afraid, father", says Ashley.

"The trip is long, but you both will be sleep most of the way and we'll be with you in your dreams. You'll journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El. Because of the Earths yellow sun, you'll have great powers in this planet. You will do extraordinary things", says my mother, Alura.

"I won't fail Kal-El or you", says Ashley. "Neither will I", says Kara.

"I know you both won't. Promise me you will look after each other. Promise me nothing will get in between your bond", Alura says.

Kara and Ashley looks at each other and hold each other hands.

"I promise", both sister say together.

Their father helps them into to the pods. Two seats, one for each sister.

"I love you Kara and Ashley", says Alura.

Alaura gives Kara her necklace while, the father gives Ashley his bracelet.

After being in their seats the pods takes off, leaving Krypton in ashes. Their parent, friends didn't make it. But on their way to earth, they were sent on a different path.

Things didn't go exactly according to mothers plan. Krypton destruction sent a shock wave that knocked our pod off course and into the Phantom Zone. A region in space where time doesn't pass. We slept there for 24 years until somehow we got here. To Earth. When we arrived we were still a 13 years old. . But in that same time, our cousin, Kal-El had grown up and revealed him self to your world as Superman. The most powerful man in the universe. Kal wanted us to have the same human-type childhood he did. So he placed us with an adoptive family, the Danvers. Scientists who once helped him understand his own super abilities.

"I know im not your mom sweethearts. But your safe here", says Mrs. Danvers.

They had a daughter, Alex. And despite being born in different planets, we three shared one thing. We knew our lives would never been the same again.

And it wasn't. I left the Danvers a few years later. Something wasn't right. I didn't feel at home like Kara was. I felt like an outsider. So Kal took me to where he grew up Smallville. And his adoptive mother raised me like her own.

Growing up, it was fun. I missed my mom and dad and Kara. But I needed to figure me out. So after high school, I took a job with Kal. Sorry I meant Clark. He helped me through college, he got me a job at the Daily Planet where I am a photographer. I love taking pictures. So I was able to work beside his best friend, James Olsen, who is also my best friend.

I met the love of Kal's life Lois Lane. They are the only two that knows his secret, and if he trusted them enough to tell them I did to.

Coming to Earth was hard. But I had the Kent  family to help me out, the way they helped Kal.

Me and James wanted to expand our own horizon and he thought the best place to expand them was National City at Cat Grant Media. I didn't understand why, but I'm gonna find out soon.