Pilot

Ashley POV
A couple days from today, will be my first day at Cat Grant Media. Not only am I excited to work there, I will also have my best friend with me. Also, there is a lot of talk, that Cat Grant is meaner than Perry White, and honestly, I don't think anyone one is meaner then Perry White. But, I will worry about that later. Now me and James just finished moving into our apartment we decided to get together.

"I want the big room, James", I say as were standing in the living room.

"No, I get the big room", argued James.

"Why. Im the girl, I should get the big room. Come on James", I pouted.

"No", says James as he puts some of his boxes in the master bedroom. "I am going to the store to get some snacks, you want anything", he asked.

"I want those cheese balls from DQ and ice cream. Snickers please", I say.

James then laughs. "There called cheese curds Ash".

"Yeah yeah yeah. Go get my snacks, please I am hungry. You made me do all the heavy lifting".

"You have super strength", James say as he starts to walk out the door.

"You know what", I said as I threw a pillow at him.

"Mmmm". I walk to the master room and see James boxes in there. "I want the big room, so I'm gonna take it". I closed the blinds that are on the window, so no one sees what Im about to do. Put my blond hair in a ponytail and start to fly around the apartment and the rooms. I put James stuff in the second bedroom, while I put mines in the master. I started unboxing my stuff and putting up my bed, when I hear the door open.

"Ash, your snacks", James says loud enough for me to hear him. "Coming".

James sees me walking out the master bedroom. I try to avoid his eye contact and ignore him as I go straight to my snacks. As I go to reach for them he snatches the bag away. "James. Come on. Im starving", I said.

"Not until you tell me why you were in my room", James say as he begins to eat his snacks in front of my face. "Ugh. I was putting my stuff in there. There are you happy. Give me my snacks or I'll laser you", I say.

"Here", he hands me my snacks. "You can keep the room. Im to tired to argue with you", James.

I throw my snacks on the table and jumps into his arm. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Gosh I can't wait for tomorrow", I said after jumping out of the hug.
.....
3rd PERSON POV
FIRST DAY AT CAT GRANT MEDIA
It's around 8 in the morning. Ashley is awaken by her alarm. "Nooo", she says as she slams her hand hard in the alarm making it break. She then opens he eyes, focusing on the broken pieces, "Oops".

Ashley get ready to go to work. She showers, washes her face, brushes her teeth and get dressed. She's decided to wear a white t-shirt covered by her favorite black jean jacket. She also wears her black high waist pants with her favorite pink, green and blue puma shoes she decided to wear curls in her hair. She goes to her body mirror and looks at herself. "Wait", she says as she goes to her dresser and grabs her glasses. She walks back to the mirror and puts it on. "Perfect".

She leaves her room and see James making breakfast and coffee. She does a little spin for him. "How I look", she says. "Beautiful", James responds. He hands Ashley, her coffee and plate. After eating they left the apartment and James drove them to work.

When they arrive they see it's busy. Ashley is just in awe. "Wow, this is amazing".

"Yeah, it is. You should see the floor we'll be working on", said James as they walk towards the elevator.