How Does She Do It?

"Agents are positioned around the perimeter", Alex tells Henshaw. "I've commandeered the security camera as the station, but there's no sign of Knox".

"Sound like you could use help", Kara says.

"Are you sure your up for this?", Henshaw asks.

"Somebody gotta protect that train", Kara says. "And once it gets moving, even the DEO won't be able to keep up with it".

"Be carful", Alex says.
                                            ........
"Hey, you all right?", Winn asked James as he brings pizza into Cat's office.

"Uh, girl trouble", James says.

"Girl trouble? You?", Winn laughs.

"Woah, where's Carter?", Winn asks , when he sees the game is paused and no kid.

"Do you expect Supergirl or Powergirl to attend tonight in light of the bombings?", a report asked Max Lord.

"We're here to talk about the future of this planet, not guest list", Max says.

"No, no, no, please tell me he didn't go done there to meet them", Winn says.
.......
"Scanning the train. I don't see the bomb", Kara says.

"Agent Henshaw, report just came in. Bomb found at the airport".

"But the train has been Max's obsession", Alex says. "That's what Knox would hit".

"Or it's a decoy to draw us away from the real bomb", Henshaw says. "Supergirl, there's a bomb at Lord Air terminal".

"Im on it", Kara says.

"We need to send every available Metro reporter to the airport", someone tells James. 

"Why?".

"NCPD found a bomb", she says.

James calls Lucy but it goes straight to voicemail, so he runs into the space he shares with Ashley.

"James what's wrong?", Ashley says.

"There's a bomb. Lucy's there", James says.

"Where?", Ashley asks.

"The airport", James says.

"On my way".

Ashley walks out the space into the elevator heading towards the roof. Then she jumps off the edge, flying towards the airport. Until Winn calls her and Kara on three-way. 

"I just saw the bomber in the train", Winn says.

"That must mean their two bombs", Ashley says.

"It's worse than that...Carter is on the train", Winn says.

"Alex, did you hear all that?", Kara says.

"We did. What do you want to do?", Alex asks.

"The most reasonable thing", Ashley says. "I can take the train, I'm closes and Kara you'll take the airport".

"We can be sure what your friend saw was accurate", Henshaw says.

"I trust my friend. If he says, he seen a bomb, he seen the bomb", Ashley says. "Meet Kara at the airport, clear it out. I'll take care of Knox".