The Truth/Flight or Fight

National City
LORD TECHNOLOGIES
"When I was a kid, I had a train with boue streaks", Max Lord said. "Coolest toy I ever had. I know a train that magnetically levitated is inherently cool, but still, the colors kinda bumming me out. Let's paint blue streaks. And while we're at it, it needs to go 500 kilometers an hours".

"We been working for theee years, you know, to push it to 450", a scientist said. "The test is in six days".

"Then it probably occurred to you over the last 36 months that if you used halfnium instead of tungsten alloy in the vacuum tubes, you could decrease the weight of each car by 30 kilos...and get it to 500", Lord says. "But Carl over there will see the job to the finish. You can go. You're done".
.......
"Yes", Jor-El answered.

"Who knew", Ashley asked. "Who else knew Astra was my mother?".

"Alura, Zor-El, Laura-El and myself", Jor-El says. "And everyone on Krypton".

"Kara?", Ashley asked.

"No. Ashley whatever you do, please stay away from Astra", Jor-El.

"Wow", Ashley scoffs. "You can't even apologize to me, Jor-El", she yelled.

"Ashley, chill", Clark says.

"No, don't you tell me to chill, Kal", Ashley yelled. "All of you been lying to me since the day I was born. Is it true about what she said. You took me from her".

"We didn't have a choice", Joe-El said.

"A choice", Ashley says. "A choice. I didnt have a choice. I couldve been with my real family. But I was taken. How could you, do that to me. Because you didn't like Astra or Non, huh. You took everything from me. My home, my identity. I don't even know who I am, and you can't even say sorry".

"Ashley, please. Let's go", Lois said.

"No. Everyone shut the hell up", Ashley says. "You ruined my life. Everyone knew. Everyone lied to me. Oh, my god. I- I", Ashley starts to cry more.

"I can't do this", Ashley flies away.

"Ashley", both Clark and Lois yelled.

"Dad, how could you", Clark said.

"You don't understand Kal. Astra was evil", Joe-El said.

"Ashley told us that Aunt Astra knew about Krypton and she told you all and you sent her to Fort Rozz", Clark says. "Was that true".

"Yes", Jor-El says.

"If you all listened to Aunt Astra, none of this would be happening. Krypton would still here", Clark said. "And instead you all ruined everything. You all ruined Ashleys life. Did you even care what Ashley would do or say if she ever founded out".

"She was never supposed to find out", Jor-El says.

"Clark, we need to find Ashley", Lois says. "She's angry and you know how she gets. She needs us right now".
........
"Once again, Lord Technologies has been the target of an attack by the criminal known as Reactron", male newscaster says.

Kara leaves the Cat Grant media to go to Lord technologies. "Is everyone alright", Supergirl says.

"Mr. Lord", Carl says. "He's been taken".

THE NEXT DAY....
"Its been 24-hours since tech billionaire, Maxwell Lord was abducted from his research facility, not the Metroplis-based criminal known as Reactron", female newscaster says. "Authorities still will. Not speculate whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead".