Stronger Together: Powergirl

It's the next day, and Ashley woke up to her phone vibrating on her nightstand, over and over again. Which made Ashley aggitated. "What", she grumpily yelled.

"Sorry did I wake you", Kara asked over the phone.

"Yes, you did Kara Zor-El", Ashley says.

Ashley looks at the time on her phone, "Kara it's 7 in the morning. I don't work til 10 today. I get up at 9 and leave the house around 9:30, which gives me enough time to get food from Bagel Hut. So please, please explain to me why I am up, two hours before I originally gets up".

"Im sorry. Cat called me, in for work", says Kara.

"Again, Kara, why", Ashley says as she still laying down. Before Ashley could listen to Kara's answer, James bust into Ashley room, and sits in her bed. Ashley puts her phone on speaker. "Listen you two. I am tired. I want to sleep. And you calling me and you James coming into my room, is making me grumpy. So can someone please tell me what I did".

"James the tv on", Kara says.

"Already on it", says James. He turns the tv on to the local news, which makes Ashley sits up.

"Earlier today, Cat Grant, Queen of Media is currently trending due to her interview, with the newest hero, we've been hearing rumors about. Like Supergirl, Cat Grant also claims this hero. Do National City have another female hero, in their mist. I think so. Cat Grant thinks she will be great, better. Cat Grant calls her Powergirl. If you haven't seen the photo Cat Grant post on her social media, here it is now".

James turns the tv off, and looks at Ashley. She doesn't say anything. "Ash", James said. "You okay".

"Yeah. Im surprised she listen and that picture of me is beautiful", Ashley says.

"Wait you told her to call you that", Kara asked.

"Not really", says Ashley. "We'll talk later yeah", she says before hanging up.

"You did it, Ash", says James.

"Yeah", says Ashley. "Clark gives great advice. And this is what I always wanted to do. Be a hero. Make change. And now that I'm out there, I can do that. I am Powergirl. I love it".
......
AT AN ABANDON WAREHOUSE...
The alien from the attack earlier, was at an abandon warehouse cleaning up his wound, on his shoulder, when he was corners by two kryptonian men. "I don't want any trouble", the Hellgrammite says.

"Then you should've stayed hidden, under your rock with the rest of the insects", one kryptonian said.

"I have to eat", Hellgramitte says.

"General Astra promised she would take care of all your needs on this world", the kryptonian says. "Her only request was your loyalty".

"Tell her I prefer to go at it alone", Hellgramitte says.

"Tell her yourself", the kryptonian says.

"I don't wanna be a part of whatever your planning", the Hellgramitte says with fear, when he sees Astra flies down.

"Like I told you all, when we first crashed here and escaped Fort Rozz, we are stronger together", Astra says. "There are Kryptonians working with the humans. My niece, and daughter, in fact. My niece calls herself, Supergirl. While my daughter now answers to the name Powergirl. You will make excellent bait to help me capture them".

"I see what happens to people when they take on someone wearing that 'S'", the Hellgramitte says.

"This is not an invitation, it's a command", Astra loudly says.
.......
"Okay, boys", says Ashley as she flies in the sky with her sister Kara. "What you got for us?", she says on comms.