Live Wire

.........
Ashley walks back to her apartment. When she walks in, she sees a table full of food.

"Um...hello?", Ashley asks.

"Hi", Astra says, walking out the bathroom.

"You guys are still here?", Ashley asks. "Why?

"Well, it's Thanksgiving", Non says, walking out the kitchen with a pitcher of lemonade. "Thought we could eat as a family".

"We could've done this, instead of me having to go to "Friends Giving", Ashley says. "It was a bust anyway".

"So you told Kara?", Astra ask, as they join, Ashley at the table.

"No. I um...I did something else", Ashley says.

"What did you do?", Non asks.

"I told her what I was thankful for", Ashley smiles.

FLASHBACK:
"Okay so Winn just went, it's your turn", Kara says.

"Yeah. Um...okay", Ashley says, sitting back in her seat next to Winn. "Well...".

Ashley looks around the table, then back at Kara, who's smiling at her.

'I can't do this', Ashley thinks to herself. 'I need to make her hurt, like she hurt me'.

"Well, I am thankful for the Danvers, especially Eliza for letting me spread my wings. For letting me move out, and be who I want to be".

"Your welcome, sweetheart", Eliza says. "Glad I could help".

"I want to thank Winn, for being my friend, and hopefully we can try to become more", Ashley says. "If you want".

"I do want that", Winn says.

"I am thankful for Alex", Ashley says. "I am thankful that you took care of Kara, when I left. I am also thankful, that I will always be better than you. We don't like each other, and that's fine. But just know, I'm not the scared little girl I once was. I've grown".

"Last. Kara", Ashley says. "Thank you, for loving me. For being my sister. For never lying to me. Thank you".

"Oh, um. You welcome, Ash", Kara says. "I will never lie to you".
END OF FLASHBACK

"Should've seen her face, when she said that", Ashley says. "Nothing but guilt".

"What's next?", Astra asks.

"Next. Let's worry about that tomorrow", Ashley says. "It's Thanksgiving, and it's long overdue, for this family".

"Your right", Astra says. "A family dinner".

"I am Thankful for this. Thank you mom and dad", Ashley says.

"Thank you, for letting us in", Non says.
                                       ........
In the middle of the night...

Kara called Ashley, about what happened. So Ashley flew to CATCO, where she found, the DEO.

"Many families in National city are celebrating this Thanksgiving without electricity, as a series inexplicably blackouts cripple the city, leaving people without power and with a growing sense of fear", new anchor says.

"Are you sure this was Leslie Willis?", Henshaw asks Kara.

"She calls herself Livewire now", Kara says.

"I don't get it. How did she become this...thing?", Ashley asks. "Just because she was hit by lighting?".

"She didn't get hit by lighting", Henshaw says. "You did. Your Element X. Normal electrostatic discharge intensified as it passed through your Kryptonian DNA, picking up unknown properties. That's what creates her".