The Truth/Flight or Fight

Metropolis
Last night.....
After leaving Cat Grant Media, Ashley flew to Metropis to visit her cousin. Before she went to see him, she flew into an empty alley, to change out of her suit. And after, she started walking to her cousin apartment.

When she arrives, she knocks on the door. No answer, so she knocks again and again. Mind you, it was late. She before she could knock one last time, he opens the door. "Ashely. What the hell", he says. "Its 1 o'clock in the morning".

"I know, Clark. But I need your help", Ashely says.

"Clark, whose at the door", Lois yelled.

"Its Ashley, Lois", Clark responded. "Come in. You can stay in the guest bedroom and well talk in the morning".

Ashley walks in. "Thank you".

"No problem", Clark says,showing Ashley the guest room. He walks away and comes back with Lois pajamas. "Here, you should be able to fit these".

Ashley takes the clothes and smile, trying not to cry. "Thank you". Clark walks away. "Wait. Before you go. No one knows where I am. Not James. Not Kara. No one. So please don't tell them".

"Ashley, what kind of trouble are you in", Clark asked.

"Maybe a huge one", Ashley answered.

Clark left Ashley alone, in the guest bedroom. Ashley changes the clothes she had one, into Lois pajamas. She lays in the bed and look up at he ceiling. She thinks about Krypton and Astra.

FLASHBACK:
Ashley was up alone looking up at the dark shy, when her Astra came in.
Astra: Beautiful Ashely, what are you doing up still.
Ashley: Looking up at the sky. Its very beautiful at night. I try to come when everyone is asleep.

Astra goes to sit next to Ashley.

Astra: It is beautiful.

Ashley looks over at Astra, while Astra continues to look at the sky, the stars.

Ashley: How did you know Uncle Non was the one for you?
Astra: He made me smile, the minute I met him. We like the same things so, with Non it was easy, kinda. But it was also tough. No one wanted us together, but we didnt care. As long as we loved each other, no one else opinions matters.
Ashley: We I love you too together. Did you guys ever wanted kids?

Astra looks at Ashley and smile.

Astra: We did have a child. A girl. And we were gonna name her Ashley. Like you.
Ashley: Were? What happened?
Astra: Well, I lost her.
Ashley: Well, you will find her. And then you guys will become a family.
END OF FLASHBACK

Ashley didn't notice, the sun come up. She just been staring at the ceiling all night. She didn't even notice, when Lois came in.

"Im guessing you didn't sleep at all last night", Lois asked, as she leans against the door frame.

"Definitely not. I could hear you snoring in the next rom", Ashley says, with a smile on her face. Ashley props herself up on the bed, back on the headboard. She pats the bed, for Lois to join.

"I know, we haven't talked since you and James left for National City, but I'm proud of you", Lois said. "Powergirl. Its different. I like it".

"Me too", Ashley said.

"What happened, Ash", Lois asked.

"Where do I start", Ashley said.

"Well, we called off for a couple days, so how about the beginning", Clark says as he leans against the door frame.