LiveWire

It's the next day after the small argument with James about Lucy and their relationship. Ashley was coming back to work, after her "vacation", and let me tell you she wasn't feeling all that into it.

Ashley wake up and heads to her bathroom, in her bedroom. She's emotionally exhausted and drained, so she decided to take a bath. She fills the tub with water, add bath soap and a bath bomb just because. Ashley takes off her clothes, having them drop off her body to the floor and gets into the tub. After being in their for a few minutes, she goes under, and when she does she starts to remember yesterday night.

FLASHBACK:
Ashley flies home after she got off of work at night. She didn't talk to Kara or Winn and especially not James all day. Ashley was up eating ice cream and pizza watching tv, and she hears the door opens, but doesn't say anything, until she heard they're voice.

"What is she doing here", Aslshey says getting up from the couch.

"She's staying, until she gets her hotel tomorrow", James said. "They were full".

"So. Take her ass to Quality Inn for all I care", Ashley says. "She's not staying here".

"I am right here", Lucy says.

"I don't give a damn Lucy", Ashley says. "You know what, I'm tired. So do as you please, this is your place too", she says, grabbing her ice cream and pizza heading to her room.

James knocks on the door, again and again. When there's no answer. "Ashley, please open up", he says.

Still no answer. As James was trying to Ashley open the door, Ashley had her headphones in, laying in bed, listening to music, 7 years by Lucas Graham.
END OF FLASHBACK
......
"This is Leslie Willis, coming to you alive and wired from Catco Plaza. The weeks of Thanksgiving, which means...Ah, it is time for my annual list of Things I Am Not Grateful For, and this year's list is only two items, Supergirl and Powergirl. The blue and red abscesses tooth in the otherwise gleaming smile that is National City. How much do I despise, I mean loathe their whole, "Look at me, I'm a dork-able", thing. And that hideous, like, rejected-from-the-Olympics figure skating outfit Supergirl wears, I mean a skirt and tights? Puh-lease. And don't get me started on Powergirl's pants suit I mean, where you going a job interview. Seems like over kill, since no one is trying to get in there. I mean who would that be? You know, who's hombre enough to puncture the Chastity Belt of Steel? Or is what's required a softer touch. I mean, they do kind of give off a Sapphic vibe, with that big ol' butch "S" chest plate. I mean, how would that even work with an alien? I mean, is everything the same down there, or are we talking tentacles? Maybe it's time for a break. Or a makeover", Leslie says.

Ashley walks into the office, her and James use together. Ashley had her headphone listening to Leslie podcast from yesterday, when she turned it off. "Good morning", Ashley says.

"Morning, Ash", James replied.

"Im sorry", they both said at the same time.

"Let me go first", James says. "I love you Ash, I have since I met you. But, we can't be together. Not because of Lucy, but because what we have already is special and I don't wanna lose that".

"Okay", Ashley says.

"Okay?", James asks.

"Okay", Ashley says, walking out of the office. She walks over to Winn and Kara. "Hey. What's going on?".

"Winn celebrating Thanksgiving alone", Kara says.

"Well, you can celebrate it with me", Ashley says. "Im doing the whole lone thing too. I would go to Smallville, but I'm busy working".