Twelve Years Later

Omniscient

Twelve Years Later. . .

After waking up from her coma, Bria Jones became a teen abuse advocate which led to her success in fashion design. Eventually, to save her reputation, she dropped the "b" off her name and became Ria Jones, the next top designer.

On her way up to fame, she linked up with Miley Evans (remember her? She was adopted by Tamera after Lelani killed her mom, Gia by making her fall off the building). Miley Evans became a video girl and party host, but she ruined her career by doing drugs. Ria took her in and now she works for her as an assistant.

Lani Jones

Lani was adopted by a rich white woman and black man. They never told her she was adopted and if they did she wouldn't believe them. She has no memory of her real parents. She fits so well with the wealthy couple that you would think they really birthed her.

She goes to a private school, drive an expensive car, and hangs out with only the wealthiest teens at her country club. If she was told where she really came from...she would have rather died.

Lelani Jones

Lelani was ratted out by a unknown source to the cops for the murders she comitted. She changed her identity and moved to Texas, where she got a job as a teacher. She started another family along with her son Quin Jones.

Quincy Jones

Quincy got life in prison for multiple crimes committed. He has no communication with Lelani or any of his children, besides Quincy Jones Jr.

Quincy Jones Jr.

QJ got a life sentence for the murder of Tamera. His lawyer is currently working to get the case reopened and have him released from jail. He wants to do the best he can to get the family back together.

He escaped from jail after spending only three years in. While he escaped he got a girl pregnant and tried to use her as an escape goat. Eventually he was caught and sent back to prison.

-------

This is just a little info on what happened after all the bs took place. If I do a afterlife story, this would be the plot for each character.