Chapter Seven

Milan

After our amazing breakfast, me and Elle headed for our meeting. The whole ride, I sat there thinking about her answers to my questions. She claimed to not be married or have any kids. I knew it really wasn't my issue, but I had to find out more because something just wasn't right.

My phone vibrated and I saw that it was a text from Rich.

Rich: Where r u? We need 2 tlk.

Me: I'm busy. Ill call u later....maybe.

"We're here." Elle said, excitedly.

The driver got out and opened our door. We got out and quickly primped ourselves. "Some place to meet a client, huh?" I asked as I looked around and saw that we were at a strip club.

"Just come on." she said then she locked arms with me and walked inside.

"Have a nice time ladies." the bodyguard said.

The place wasn't really crowded because it was early in the afternoon. The were a few business men in suits throwing dollars at a young Puerto Rican girl that was shaking her ass in front of them.

We found a booth away from everyone else. Elle ordered us a couple of apple martinis and began going over the business plan with me. "All we have to do is work the best deal, sign these papers, and we are free for the weekend." she said, excitedly.

"You must be Elle and Milan." a woman said.

I looked up and saw a beautiful woman standing over me. I knew she wasn't a stripper because she was fully dressed...in a suit matter of fact. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, huge boobs that poked out of her white button down shirt, and a tattoo of red lips on her neck.

Elle stood up and held out her hand. "Hello Kodie."

"Hey Elle, its been a while." she shook her hand.

I stood up awkwardly and held out my hand. "I'm Kodie Fields." she said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

We all sat down and got straight down to business. "I hear you want to sell our product." Elle said.

"I sure do. I want to sell it right out the back of my club." she said and motioned her hand to represent her business aka the strip club.

"So you own the place?" I asked. I knew it was a obvious question, but I wanted to find out more and make sure everything was legit.

"Yup. It was my fathers, but then he died and handed it down to me. I have been running the place since I was 17 and after 3 years, I figure hey, why not make it more successful?" she explained.

"So your only 20?" I asked.

Elle kicked me under the table and gave me a what the hell look.

"Yes I am." she said getting an attitude. "Look, if you don't think I can handle this, I can take my money somewhere else."

"No no no." Elle said. "Kodie, I believe this is the perfect business opportunity for you. Matter of fact, we thought it was so perfect we already have everything set up. All you have to do is sign the papers."

She crossed her arms and sat back in here chair. She looked at both of us. "How bad do you want me to sign the deal?"

"Do you want anything else? It can be done, trust me." Elle said.

"Tonight the two of you come to my place. If everything goes good, ill sign the deal." she said.

"Okay. No problem. We will be there." Elle said.