Chapter Eight

Milan

I sat back in my chair and took in the three stares. "Well.." Elle said.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I asked her.

"Of course." she answered. "Kodie, London, will you please excuse us?"

"Don't take too long." Kodie said then she and London exited the office.

"I cant do this. I ain't sign up for this bullshit. I wasn't told that this was apart of the deal." I said.

"Come on Milan." she said, trying to sound sincere. She put her hand on my leg and gave me puppy dog eyes. "I need you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Look I have something that will help." she started digging in her clutch. She pulled out a compact mirror and opened it. Inside were a bunch of small white pills. She grabbed a hand full. "Hold out your hand."

I held my hand out and she dropped the pills into hand. "What is it?"

"Something that will help you relax. You wont even know your here." she said. She picked a bottle of wine and handed to me.

I looked down at the pills, then I looked at Elle who threw a couple in her mouth. I dropped the pills in my mouth and used the wine to swallow them down.

Elle let the girls into the office and after that everything was like Elle said it would be. I was relaxed and didn't know where I was.

Quincy

"You got anything on Kayanna yet?" I asked Rich as I leaned against his black Hummer.

"Nope." he answered as he paced back and forth past me.

"We need to find that bitch, man. I need my kids back." I said.

"I think Milan knows where she is, but she don't want to say." he said.

"Call that bitch." I said.

Rich stopped in front of me and pulled out his phone. I watched his fingers tapped the screen then he handed the phone to me. I put the phone up to my ear and listened to ring.

"Hello." a voice answered.

The voice caught me off guard, it was so familiar. I felt a spark run through my body."Lani?" I called out.

The phone hung up. "Shit!" I said.

"Lani?" Rich asked as he looked at me in confusion.

"It was her man. I know it was. I know her voice." I said.

"Why would Lelani answer Milan's phone?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." I said, then I came up with an idea. "Call up a private jet. We going to Miami."

Lelani

My heart began beating out of my chest as I stared at Milan's phone. I couldn't believe Quincy had called. I wish I could have spoken to him, but I couldn't. I couldn't risk him getting hurt.

I looked over at Milan who was fast asleep, fully naked. I turned over on the other side and saw laying next to me, fully naked as well. I climbed over Milan and got out of bed then I stepped over Kodie, who was laying butt naked on the floor and knocked out.

I looked around at the room, which looked like a tornado had hit it. The sheets were off the bed, the plasma that was on the wall was no longer on the wall anymore, the drawers from the drawer were in every corner, and our clothes were everywhere.

We really had a wild night, I thought to myself. I didn't remember much, but I did remember it was amazing. It had been a while since I had got some and it felt so good to be getting it from a woman. Women know what other women want.

Yes, it felt good, but it couldn't compare to Quincy. No one could compare to him. I missed him so much. I missed him being inside me, showing me how much he cared for me, and the kids. I missed them to.

I was drawled from thoughts when my phone started to ring. I picked it up off the nightstand and saw it was the boss.

"Hello." I answered.

It kind of frightened me when his deep voice came over the phone. "Did she sign?"

"Not yet." I said as I looked down at Kodie.

"You whats going to happen if you she doesn't sign, right?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Your ass will be back in that basement for another year, starving." he threatened.

My eyes started to water. "Yes, I know."

"Hurry up and get that bitch to sign. I need y'all back in California tonight." he said then he hung up.

I tightened my jaws and tried to hold in the tears. One day I was going to get away from him, I thought. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get my old life back, even if it killed me.

I threw the phone down and grabbed a white robe and put it on. "Kodie, wake up." I said as I tried to wake her.

She turned over and mumbled something, but I couldn't understand what she said. I continued to shake her until she sat up and ran her hand threw her blond hair.

"Where the hell am I?" she asked, confused.

"My hotel room." I said, nonchalantly.

She looked around and smiled. "Holy shit. Some night, huh?"

"Yes, now its time to sign." I said.

"Oh yes. I need to get dressed first." She said as she looked down at her naked body. "Can you go downstairs and get some fresh towels?"

"Uh, sure." I said then I watched her go into the bathroom and close the door. I slid on my red slippers and went downstairs to the front desk.

"May I help you?" the front desk girl asked with an attitude.

"Can I get some fresh towels please?" I asked.

"Sure." she said then she got up and went into a back room.

A few minutes later she came back with the towels and handed them to me. I went back up to the room and walked into the bedroom. "Kodie, I have your-" before I could finish, I noticed that Kodie and London were gone. Milan was still on the bed asleep.

My heart started pounding. I checked every room and no sight of them. I fell to my knees and started crying. My life was over.

------
Sorry For Taking So Long And Sorry For Such A Short Chapter.

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.