The Beginning.

This Chapter Is Mainly About Bria and Lani, Just Because Their Stories Are My Favorite Lol And I'm Going Build The Off Of Them.. Ill Do The Other Characters Next.

Bria "Ria Anna" Jones

My brand new custom Louboutins clicked on the ground as I made my way into my office building. I got to the glass double doors and hit the automatic lock on my 2015 Mercedes-Benz. The doorman opened the door and I walked across the lobby to the elevators where I was greeted by another doorman, who pressed the elevator door for me and escorted me to the top floor of my office.

When the elevator doors opened I stepped off and waited for everyone who worked for me scrambled to look like they were doing something. I don't know why they did that, the whole office building was glass so I could clearly see them.

The glass doors with my initials on them opened and walked in. "Hello, Mrs. Anna." My front desk girl said, but I ignored her and continued to my office.

When I walked inside my office, Miley was sitting on my desk, filing her nails. "Get off my desk." I demanded. She smacked her teeth and sat in a chair in front of my desk. I sat my Chanel bag and my brief case down on my desk. "Dont you have some work to do?"

Miley was one of my childhood friends, who I basically raised. Her mother was killed and her father was killed, so I made her my own little thing even though we were the same age. You'd thing that every thing she had been through would have made her want more out of life, but that wasn't the case. She slept around with famous basketball and football players, and even stripped from time to time. I had heard around town she was doing drugs, but Everytime I asked her, she denied.

"Yeah, but I wanna talk to you right now." She replied. I rolled my eyes and sat behind my desk. "How was the date lastnight?" She asked.

"It was fine. Expensive, boring dinner as usual." I said as I logged onto my comupter.

"Do you love him?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Trey." She responded.

I rolled my eyes. Trey was my boyfriend of three years and a big influence on my life. After my brother went to jail and my parents got in there own predicaments, I had fallen upon hard times. I had became a aspiring model that was working as a bartender. One day Trey came in and asked my about his outfit. I basically sized the outfit up and down, and I impressed him. He helped me build my business as a Fashion Designer.

"I guess." I replied.

"You guess? Are you serious?" She stood up. "Trey loves you. He wants to marry you and be with you forever."

"Why are we talking about this?" I asked her.

"Knock. Knock." A familiar voice said. I looked away from my computer and Trey was standing in the door with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hello Trey. I'll leave you two alone." Miley left the room.

Trey walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "I brought you flowers."

I sat them on my desk. "What are you doing here Trey?"

"I wanted to see my girl."

"You saw me lastnight."

"Not for long. We went on a short dinner and you just left." I sighed. "What's your problem?"

"Nothing. Everything is fine Trey." I lied. I really didn't want to be bothered. Work was my happy place and the most important to me. I didn't need some guy interrupting me.

"You sure?"

"Damn Trey everything good."

He stood straight up and looked down at me. He shook his head. "I can't do this anymore." He picked up the flowers and threw them in the trash next to my desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm done Ria. I tired of your ungrateful ass. All you do is whine and complain when all I'm trying to do is be with you. I helped you build this company."

"So what you want, a cookie?" I asked him.

"You don't know who you talking to like that Ria. I made you and I can break you too. Have a nice one." He walked out of my office.

Lani Monroe

I sat at the table, staring down at my dinner. I wasn't hungry at all. I never was. My parents sat at the table with me, eating their food, but I sat there. Frozen.

"Sweetie, you haven't touched your food." My dad said.

"I know. I'm not hungry." I responded, dryly.

"Is something wrong?" My mom asked, with her thick accent.

"I'm fine. I'm going to bed." I stood up and went up to my room. I crawled into my bed and waited, waited for that thing that always happened everynight. That thing that seemed to be happening forever, but had only been happening for six years. That thing that made me want to end my life.

I got under the covers and bawled up into a knot. I wanted to pray, but I didn't believe in God so I didn't have anyone to pray to. I felt that if there was a God, he wouldn't let the such thing happen to me.

I heard someone coming up the stairs so I grabbed my phone, put it on record and hit it under my bed. I got back under the covers and pretend to be sleeping. My door opened and shut, I could hear it lock. The presence walked over to my bed and got in bed with me. They put their arm around me and pulled me closer to them.

They kissed me on the neck and made their way up to my ear as my skin crawled. "Please stop." I begged.

They grabbed my neck as tight as they could and turned me on my back. I was watched as my father crawled on top of me through my teary eyes. He let my neck go and I caught my breath. He pulled down his boxers and snatched away from panties from under my gown, before inserting himself into me as I cried silently. At first I would have been screaming and fighting him off, but now I've grown used to it and I've learned there nothing I could do about it.

I remembered I had put the recorder under my bed so I started screaming. "HELP! HE'S RAPING ME."

"SHUT UP!" HE YELLED BACK.

"STOP. GET OFF OF ME." I said I pushed at his chest.

He punched me in the face a few time, but I wasn't going to give up. I grabbed a butcher knife from under my pillow and stabbed him in the chest before he even knew it. He looked down at his wound that was dripping blood. I stabbed him again and again and again until he fell off me, but I still didn't stop. I got on top of him and stabbed him everywhere I possibly could. I could hear my mom at the door, yelling for me open the door, but I couldn't stop. Blood splattered on my pink wall and everything else in my room.

I could hear police sirens, but that still didn't stop me until I saw a woman. A woman that I saw in all of my dreams. She was a beautfiul older version of me. We had the same eyes, skin complexion, and hair. "Stop it baby." She said, softly.

I stabbed him one last time and crawled off the bed. I unlocked my door and opened before the police attacked me and handcuffed me. They read me my rights and paramedics went into to my room and tried to revive that dead fucker. My mom bawled up the floor and sobbed when she saw what I had done, but I didn't care. He deserved it, they both did.

The cops escorted me outside to the cop car and I took one last look at my old life.