Chapter Ten

Quincy

I gripped Kodies hips tight as I could, leaving red prints on her Caucasian skin. "Fuck. Dont stop." She moaned as she pulled the sheets that were already halfway off the bed. I started going faster till the point where you could here my every entry. Her pussy felt so good. It had been a minute since I had been in any and I was enjoying every moment.

I looked up and saw Lelani standing on the balcony, looking at us through the glass doors. She looked a mess. She had tears pouring from her eyes. "How could you?" She mouthed before disappearing to God nows where.

"Quincy. Quincy." Kodie called as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh huh?" I said when i came back to reality.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "You okay?"

I nodded. "I'm good."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom to clean up." She disappeared into the bathroom.

Lil Q

I sat down in a wooden chair watching Kayanna lay on the floor, coughing up blood. The twins were asleep on the sofa. Kayanna had taken us from the house before the cops came then took us to some abandoned house.

"I'm...going...to...kill...you." she managed to say through short breathes.

"Not if I kill you first." I said then I stood up and kicked her again. She squirmed and kicked a table, making a lamp fall off.

"HELLLPPP!" I heard a voice yell from another room. "SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE!"

It sounded like a girl. I tried to follow the screaming. I walked down a hall, opening doors to empty rooms. When I got to the end, there was one door left. I slowly opened it and it led to some wood stairs. "Anybody down there?" I asked.

"HELP!" they yelled.

I flipped on a light on the wall and walked down the steps. I looked over and in a corner I saw a young girl hurled up in a ball."Are you okay?" I asked as I got closer to her.

"Please don't hurt me" she mumbled, not looking up at me to show me her face.

"I won't. I promise. I'm trying to find help myself." I told her.

She looked up at me and her eyes got big. She jumped up and walked over to me. "Q" she said as she put her hands on my face. "Q!" she wrapped her arms around me and cried.

"Its me. Bria." she cried.

Lelani

I sat next to Milan on the couch staring at my phone. Milan put her hand on my shoulder. "You need to do this if you want to find your family." she told me.

I dialed Kodie's number and she answered on the third ring. "Hello." I said before she could speak.

"Hello." a man said, it sounded oddly familiar. Too familiar.

"Can I speak to Kodie?" I asked.

"She busy right now." he answered.

"Q, come back to bed." I heard Kodie say in the background.

"Quincy?" I asked, trying to hold back my tears.

"Lelani? Where are you? I need to talk to you." he said.

"Fuck you." I said and I hung up the phone. I looked at Milan and I could tell she heard everything by the look on her face. I laid my head on her lap and began crying while she rubbed my back.