Chapter Three

Milan

After me and Kayanna's little sitting by the pool, I decided to take a shower and freshen up for dinner. I put on a white Dolce And Gabbana peplum shirt and top, I put on some red Dolce and Gabbana shoes.

"Ohh you look nice." Kayanna said as she entered the room.

"Thanks girl. You look cute too." I told her. She was wearing an all black pants suit. I know pants suit were really a dinner fit, but dolled it up. She didn't wear anything underneath the jacket so you could see right in between her perky breasts and she wore beautiful gold jewelry and gold pumps to match.

She picked up a box of cigarettes and a lighter off my dresser. She put the cigarette in her mouth and lit it then she sucked in and blew a smoke cloud.

"Kay." i said, shocked.

"What?" she asked.

"Whats wrong with you, smoking in this beautiful house?" I asked her.

"Girl, this is exactly what I needed. Quincy wont allow to smoke in the house so ill just tell him you did it and that I forgot to tell you the no smoking rule." She said, nonchalantly.

"Bitch I'm not taking the blame for you." I said.

She inhaled and exhaled smoke. "Its not that deep damn." She said then knocked some of the ashed off in a jewelry box.

"Are you fucking crazy? My grandmother gave me that" I said then I picked up the jewelry box and dumped the ashes on the floor. I looked inside and saw a black burnt spot. "Great you ruined it."

"Girl Quincy can buy you a new one." she said.

"Wow." I said as I had a flashback of a time similar to this one.

--
"Kayanna, how could you? I got this for my eighth birthday." I cried as I stared down at my broken diamond encrusted Barbie that Kayanna broke the legs off of.

"Girl, my daddy can buy you a new one." Kayanna said as she sat at my vanity and brushed her hair.

"But I want this one" I cried.

"Stop whining like a little bitch." She said continuing to brush her hair without even looking at me.

"What is going on in here?" my nanny Priscilla asked as she came and saw me sitting on the floor bawling.

"Kayanna broke my doll." I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to it was a accident I promise." she lied and stood up with an innocent face.

I looked up at her angrily.
--

"What?" she asked.

"Your the same old Kay you were when we were little." I said. "You don't nothing, but yourself."

"Oh Mil, I care about you. Your my best friend." she said then she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

The doorbell rung and she jumped in excitement. "Quincy's home." she said.

I followed her downstairs to the foyer. She opened the door and two guys came in. "Hey baby." she said to one and hugged him. "Hey Rich."

"Hey umm Kay." One said and scratched his head.

"Mil, this is Quincy and his friend Rich." she introduced me.

"Nice to meet you fellas." I said.