Chapter Nine

This Book Isnt Doing Very Well In Reads So Im Probably Going To Just Speed Through And Get Done. This Chapter Is Pretty Short. Its Just To Show Where Everyone Is. The Next Chapter Will Be Longer And More Detailed, I Promise.

One Month Later

Lelani

After Kodie ditched the deal, me and Milan went on the run. We went to one of Milan's beach houses. "Hey, I need to talk to you." Milan said as she came out on the porch.

"Whats up?" I asked her.

She sat down in a lawn chair next to me. "You sure you don't know Quincy?" she asked.

I sighed. I forgot I didn't tell her who I really was. I was keeping my identity secret so that I could keep my family safe. Once I escaped I decided not to care anymore and plus I knew she could help me reunite with them. "He's my husband." I said.

She looked shocked."Why didn't you say anything?" I told her about me having to stay away to protect him and my family being hurt. "That's so sad. Your such a strong woman."

"Thank you." I said.

"What are you going to do now?' she asked.

"I'm going to go back and get my family." I assured.

Lil Q

"Where's my mom?" I asked Kayanna as she laid on the floor barely breathing.

"I-I dont know know what your talking about." she said as she took deep breaths.

"Where's my dad then?" I asked.

"I don't know." she answered.

"I know you know. Don't lie." I said, sternly. I walked over to her and kicked her in the chest.

"Ahh" she said as she rolled over. "I'm sorry. I don't know." she cried.

Quincy

Its been month and I've grown tired of trying to find Lelani. I feel like it useless. I sat at the bar at a strip club, taking shots back to back.

"Hey." A woman said and put her hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw a beautiful blond girl standing over me. "What's up?" I responded without looking in her eyes.

She sat down next to me and and smiled. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I sipped my beMila"You sure?" she asked.

"I'm fine." I said kinda loud, making her jump.

"Well okay. I own the place so if you need anything, just ask," she said, getting up. "I'm Kodie, by the way." she started to walk.

"Uh, actually...." I said. "There is something."

Milan

I sat there in shock. I didn't know if I should told her about Kayanna and my encounter with him. Honestly, I was afraid of her. I knew who she was. She was the modern day Bonnie while Quincy was Clyde.

I heard about the shit they did together. They murdered tons of people. I didn't want to be one of those people. How do you tell someone that your friend was sleeping with their husband and raising their kids?

I took a deep breath. "Elle...Lelani" I corrected myself. "I have something to tell you."

"Go ahead" she said.

"I know Quincy." I said quickly.

"I know." she said.

"What? How?" I asked.

"I answered your phone and it turned out to be him." she said.

I smiled. "What happened? When are you reuniting?"

"I'm not sure." she said, sadly.

"Why?" I asked.

"I hung up the phone once I heard his voice." she answered.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"I was nervous, I guess." she said.

"Well if you want to get your family back? I can help." I said.

"How?" she turned to me and gave me all her attention.

Big K

I sat behind my desk, getting a stress reliever. Head. One of my guys walked in and sat down across from me. "You found them bitches yet?" I asked him.

"I found nothing. Its like they disappeared off the face of the earth. I did find something that I think could help." he threw a photo on the desk.

I picked it up and looked at it. It was a picture of a beautiful girl. "Who is this?"

"Her homegirl. She was staying with her when she moved down here." he answered.

"Where's her house? I might have to go pay her a visit." I said with a smile.

"Nah, the house is full crime scene. I found out there were some murders there." he said.

"Was she one of them?" I asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Well find out. Oh and found out about that nigga Quincy." I ordered.

"Okay boss." he said then he walked out and closed the door behind him.

I put my hand on the girls head and pushed her head down, deeper on my dick. I laid back in the chair and cleared my mind.