chapter one

Kiribaku x reader (smut)

This story is a role play me and my ibsf are doing so credit to her (and me ofc)

There is gonna be a good amount of smut in here so if you don't like that, I recommend not reading this

Background and information: y/n= your name, L/n= last name, your quirk: Whatever Eleven from Stranger Things can do. you're a senior/third year in UA so you're about 17-18 and so are the rest of the students.

Y/n's pov:

Today was the first day of my senior year at U.A high school. I just moved from New York to Japan to stay with some family from my dad's side. My parents are divorced because my mom wasn't ready to be a good role model to put it lightly... After the divorce, dad was pretty depressed and wouldn't come out of his room. He loved Mom with all his heart but she didn't...not anymore. He's very delicate but sweet.

 I walk down to see him making me some french toast for breakfast.

"Morning sweetie!"

"Morning dad! How'd you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"Find I guess, I couldn't fall asleep until three because I was thinking about U.A!"

"you ready for your first day?"

"Yea I'm pretty nervous though"

"That 's fine! Just go get ready while I make your lunch. When you're done, you can come eat breakfast!"

I ran back up to my room and laid out my U.A uniform for after I took a shower

~~20 minutes later~~

After I got dressed, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. While eating, I thought about how U.A would be like, how the people would act, how the quirks would like, how everything would be like.

When I was done, I put the dish in the sink, grabbed my lunch, and went to say bye to my dad.

"bye dad! See you this afternoon!"

"Oh uh I have to work late today so I won't be able to come get you after school."

"Oh..."

"I think one of the kids your aunt use to babysit goes there. Maybe you can ask them to bring you home."

"Uh yea sure, I'll see if I can find them. Anyways, bye dad, love you!"

"Love you, too sweetheart!"

I live pretty far from U.A so I have ride the train to get there on time. When I got there, I saw a green haired guy who was wearing a U.A uniform and looked around the same age as me.

"I wonder if he's a third year as well.." I thought.

When the train got here, a flood of people came out and only a few came in.

For the whole ride, the green haired boy wrote in what looked like a notebook. I would look at him a few times and most of the times, I caught him staring back. After a few minutes, he came and sat next to me while I just stared at him surprised.

"Hey I noticed you're wearing a U.A uniform"

"Yea, and?"

"Nothing. I was just curious about your quirk and was wondering if I could ask you some questions? If you're okay with that of courses"

For the rest of the train ride, he asked me questions about my quirk and personal life. Turns out his name is Izuku Midoriya and he's also a third year in U.A.

Once we got to U.A, I stood in front of the school looking at it in shock at how big it was.

"Ready for the hardest and best months of your life?"

That's when it hit me. I was about to enter one of the best hero schools in Japan.