Chapter seven

"So uhh where are we going?" Kiri asked while you were still holding a grip on him.

"To find Monama and ask about his sister's quirk. Science says blood relatives should have quirks similar to each other. They're Twins so they should have very similar quirks to each other."

"Ahh, I see. You wanna know his quirk in order to know Kana's. Smart."

"No, I'm gonna plainly ask him what her quirk is."

"Oh..Even smarter!"

"Correction, big brain."

"Oh, sorry, 'big brain'."

After asking around to find out where Monama was, you found him alone in a café, obviously waiting for someone.

"Hey, Neito!" Kirishima yelled out.

Monama looked up in excitement and when he saw you guys, he rolled his eyes and looked back down at his phone in disappointment.

"Monama. It's Monama to you, Ejiro. Who's the little lady you got with you?"

"Y/N. Y/N L/N." You responded in a stern voice.

"Well then, Y/N. What do you guys want?" Monama questioned while looking at you memorizing every inch of your body to never forget who you were.

You grabbed a random chair and sat down in front of him.

"We wanna know more about your sister, Kana. What's her quirk and how does it affect people?" You asked rapidly and confident.

"Is that all you wanted?" He scoffed. "Sorry to make you come all this way, sweetheart but I can't tell you what her quirk is." He said in a playful tone.

"Do you know what it is?" You asked.

"Of course I do, I'm her twin brother! I just promised I wouldn't say anything about her quirk to nosy people, like you!"

You groaned, got up from your seat, and started to walk away.

"Thanks for nothing, Neito!" You shouted before you walked out with Kirishima.

"It's Monama!" He shouted back from inside.

Once you got back inside the school, you went to Kiri's room, you both flopped down on to the bed, frustrated, and tired of walk all this time.

"What do we do now?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know.. We should rest for a bit." You respond very tiredly.

He laid down, opened his laptop, and rolled up in a blanket. "Wanna watch Markiplier play Security Breach?" He asked while sitting up then laying down and patting a space next to him.

You went over to where he was laying and took his blanket.

"Hey!" He shouted while staring at you and smiling.

You looked back at him and smiled. "What? I'm cold!"

"And that means I'm not cold?!" He said as he grabbed some of the blanket for himself. "There, that's better."

You and him laughed for a bit while Markiplier played in the background. Eventually, after watching him play for two hours, you both fell asleep.