Chapter Eleven

You and Kiri arrive at the local mall, ready to find the outfits that you'd be wearing when you saved your best friend.

"Ok. We need a theme." Kiri says while putting his hands together.

"what? why do we need a theme? We'll just find good clothes and buy it." You respond with a confused face.

"Y/N you're joking, right? Have you ever been to a wedding? there's always a theme." Kirishima said, almost offended that you didn't know this before.

"No I know, but usually the couple picks the theme, and we'd follow it." You responded.

"Well that would be true if the couple was an amazing pair... and we already know that Kana and Bakugou are not that." Kirishima said while walking to the nearest food stand.

"Fine, then what's the theme?" You asked, stopping to look at him.

"I don't know."

You sighed.

"what's your favorite color?" You asked.

"Red gold and black." He answered.

"Ok then we'll do gold and black. Let's meet up here when we find something."

"Alright, see ya in a bit!" Kirishima said while giving you a toothy smile before walking away.

You walk into a dress shop and see lots of beautiful dresses... But none gold. You go further in and find nothing. After a while you decided to go to a new shop.

~~Time skip~~

After 5 stores, you started to feel hopeless. It had been almost an hour, and Kiri hadn't called or texted to ask where you were. You decided to look at one more store before fully giving up. After a few minutes of looking, you finally found 4 golden dresses.

You picked the one you liked most and bought it. Since Kirishima didn't text yet, you decided to buy a bathing suit to go to the beach after this so you two can relax from this whole mess.

(A/N: This took so long to make bc I didn't have inspo and this was the first chapter that I needed to go back into some chats to get the story right bc as yall should know, this was based on a rp 😭😭. When I was looking for the chats, I couldn't find them at all and thought she unfriended me.. But then I found them and everything was good 😋. I'll be changing the rp around a bit so it makes sense with the story that I've already started. I'm gonna go start in the next chapter now to have it up for u guys Ina while 😋😋)