Chapter ten

While walking to your room, you heard a voice. A very irritating voice. You heard it call out something that made you turn around.

'You must be Y/N L/N. Katsuki's said a lot about you.' The voice said.

As you turned, you realized the voice was none other than Kana Monama.

"Yes. Can I help you?" You responded quickly before turning to face her.

"Oh, I just wanted to know if you were coming to the wedding. You know, the one I'm having with Katsuki? ~" She said while staring into your eyes deeply.

You glared at her before answering.

"Look, I don't know how to prove it, but you did something to him. He's not acting like his normal self, and he's been ignoring Kirishima and I ever since you two got together." You said angrily before stepping closer to her.

"He's been hanging out with me because he doesn't want to be around you two anymore. And like you said, if I did do something to him, there would be no way to prove it. " She said, smirking, your faces inches away from each other.

She turned, slapping your face with her hair. Before leaving, she looked back at you.

"Hope to see you at the wedding! ~" She said before walking away into her dorm.

You took your food and went to Kirishima's room to tell him what happened.

You knocked on his door, waiting for a few seconds before the grouchy red head opened the door.

"What?" He mumbled softly.

You pushed him aside and started to tell him about everything that just happened.

"Oh my god. You won't believe what just happened!" You sighed as you flopped onto the bed.

"Kirishima walked slowly towards the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?"

"That bitch Kana had the nerve to ask me if I was going to her and Bakugou's wedding. Like what the hell? - AND, AND, get this, she kinda admitted to using her quirk on Bakugou. She even told me I wouldn't be able to prove it. Can you believe it!?" you said now pasting around his room.

Kirishima, yawning, just looked at you.

"So, she did do something to him?" He asked.

"Yes!..I think."

"Did you go tell Sensei Aizawa?" Kirishima asked, now beginning to wake up.

"No because I don't know if I'm actually right about this. I need to be 100% right or this could go terribly wrong." You responded with your hand covering your eyes.

You both stayed quiet for a bit; Thinking of what to do next. The wedding was closer and closer each day and you two still didn't know how to prove that Bakugou didn't love Kana.

"You know what?" Kirishima said to break the silence.

"We should get our outfits for the wedding. If we're gonna prove she did something, we should at least do it in style." He said we his usually toothy smile.

You smiled before answering.

"That sounds good! I'll go get my stuff."

(A/N: OMG THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH 😭 I was supposed to finish it at the start of the month, but I never got time/motivation. The usual device I would use to write on (my school computer) blocked Wattpad so I didn't have anywhere to write on T-T, and I hate writing on my phone soo.. Eventually, I found a way to write on the school computer and finish this for you guys. I also didn't finish it earlier because I thought it was to short of a chapter. I wanted to make a long chapter to make up for not posting. I hope you guys liked it :])