Chapter eight

After you guys woke up, It was around seven p.m. You sat up and looked at Kiri as he slept. You got up trying to make no noise. You finally got off the bed. Without missing a beat, Kirishima woke up.

"What time is it?" He asked in a groggy voice.

You've never heard his morning voice before. it was a little deeper than his normal voice. Even though there wasn't really a change, his voice took you by surprised. You didn't answer and just stared at him, feeling your blood rush to your cheeks.

"Y/n?" He called out. "Are you okay? Your cheeks are red."

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine." You responded quickly.

 "So what time is it?" He asked again.

"Uhh" You checked your phone before answering. "7:04"

"You think it's to late to go ask Mr. Aizawa about Kana's quirk??" Kiri asked.

"OoOoO! That seems like a good idea. and no I don't think so. He might get mad at us for disturbing one of his many naps but it's fiiiiine!" You responded.

"Alright, if you say sooo!"

He got up from the bed, a little wobbly.

You followed after him as he made his way to the door.

~~Time skip because I'm lazy T-T~~

Once you were in front of Aizawa's door, Kirishima seemed a little worried.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" He asked.

"Yea, stop worrying for once."

You knock loudly on Aizawa's door.

...

Nothing.

You kept knocking, each time louder than the last.

You were about to knock one more time until the door opened.

"What the hell do you two want?" Aizawa asked frustrated and tired.

"Sensei we have a question." Kirishima said.

"And it couldn't wait until tomorrow?" 

"No, this is very urgent." You answered 

"So, what is it that you need to ask?" Aizawa, now very interested asked.

"You know Monama's sister, Kana Monama? Well, we wanted to know if you know what her quirk is?" You explained.

"And why do you need to know this?" Aizawa asked.

"Because we think she might be doing something to Bakugou." Kirishima said.

Aizawa sighed as he signaled for you two to follow him to his office.

He opened a file cabinet that had all the students' information. He started looking for Kana's name and once he found it, he passed it over to you.

"Kana Monama. Age: 17. S: Female. Quirk: love touch. Description:  Can make anyone she touches fall in a hypnotize state of love." You read in shock as Kirishima stared with his mouth partially opened.

"Is everything alright?" Aizawa asked with concern because of your faces.

"Bakugou's under a love spell..." You and Kirishima said together in union.

(A.N:This is my first chapter back from break and I'm so excited for you guys to see where the story goes. Right now, this is just me making up a story as I go and have not yet gone into the rp with my ibsf. I actually haven't spoken to her in a while because she hasn't been online. Personally, thinking back that this rp started on a roblox mha rp game is just actually funny. I hope everyone's enjoying the story so far and will continue to read as the story goes on!)