Chapter three

Finally, it was lunch. I went to an empty table and was about to start eating when the red and blonde haired boys sat down in front of me.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked with some sass to my tone.

"We just wanted to introduce ourselves. We caught you looking at us in class today and thought we should say hi!" the red-haired boy exclaimed.

"yea what he said."

"I'm Kirishima Ejiro!"

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou."

"..."

"This is the part where you tell us your name." Bakugou said sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry. I'm L/n Y/n."

"Nice to meet you, L/n!" Kirishima said.

For the rest of the day, I hung out with Bakugou and Kirishima and got to know them more and more. They introduced me to their friend group.

We hung out for weeks and, according to Mina, became 'bEsTiEs'

It was almost the end of the day. I was in my last class with Kirishima and Bakugou sitting next to me. They were making weird sign things with their hands while I just watched, confused out of my mind. Out of nowhere, they stopped, looked at me, and went back to 'talking' with their hands. A few minutes later, Kirishima gave me a note that read.

'Wanna walk home with me and Bakubro?'

I look back up, turn my head facing him, and nod.

After the school day was over, I saw Bakugou and Kirishima waiting for me at the gates.

"Hey, you came!" Kirishima shouted.

"Yea, I wasn't gonna ghost you after spending the whole day with you guys!" I responded.

"Yea, yea, enough chitchat. Can we get walking now? I got stuff to do." Bakugou sa, d annoyed.

"Yea? Like what?"

"None your fucking business"

Kirishima leaned down close to my ear and whispered.

"He's just gonna call me to tell me he's bored when he gets home."

I chuckled a bit while walking in between them both. Once we got to Bakugou's house, I told them I had to go home before my dad got there.

"Aww c'mon, stay! I'm sure Bakubro won't mind! Right dude?" Kirishima exclaimed while facing Bakugou.

"...Fine whatever."

I went inside and saw someone and that looked like a female version of Bakugou.

"HAG I'M HOME!"

"DON'T CALL ME HAG!- Oh hi Ejiro and a person I don't know."

"Hag- Mom, this is L/N Y/N. She's gonna be here for a while along with Kirishima."

"Oh okay. If you guys need anything, I'll be down here."

We went upstairs and into Bakugou's room. I sat down on Bakugou's bed and Kirishima sat on the floor.

"You guys stay here. Ima take a shower real quick." Bakugou's voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Okay!" Kirishima responded.

Before he closed the door, he looked at Kirishima mouthing something. In response, Kirishima sat for a second and nodded. Bakugou then closed the bathroom door like nothing happened.

After a few seconds, we heard the shower running. Kirishima turned and faced me.

"Sooo you like anyone in our class?" He asked.

"Umm I don't know, I haven't really met anyone other than you guys yet."

"Hmm okay."

20 minutes passed and Bakugou was still in the shower. I stated falling asleep and so was Kirishima. After a while I heard Kirishima snoring and decided to fall asleep too.