Chapter six

Before anything, half this chapter will be like the scene where (Stranger Things S3 Spoiler) Max and El are spying on the boys so if it seems familiar, that's why! :)

You took one of Kiri's bandanas while Kiri kept asking you what you meant by 'your quirk'.

"Y/N what do you mean by that? Do you teleport places or something like that?"

"We've been friends for months and you don't know what my quirk is?" You asked while tying the bandana around your head.

"I..uhm-forgot!"

You rolled your eyes at him and sat on the floor. You patted right in front of, indicating for him to sit down.

"So, you gonna answer the question?" Kiri asked while sitting down.

"Just watch."

...

"You're not doing anything."

"Shut up."

...

Kiri started clicking his tongue, waiting for something to happen.

"Ejiro!"

"What!?"

"Be quiet!"

"Ok, sorry!"

After a few minutes of silence, you were in a black space. 'Yes!' you said out loud. This meant you could now 'spy' on anyone you wanted. You closed your eyes when you opened them up again, you saw Bakugou sitting numb while Kana kissed down his neck.

"That's...strange.." You spoke softly.

"What?"

"Kana's kissing down his neck but he's no reacting at all."

"And that's weird because...?"

"Didn't you mention he was gonna propose? That would mean he loves her, right?"

"Yea I guess.. Why?"

"If the person he loves is kissing down his neck, wouldn't you think he'd have at least some sort of reaction?"

"Maybe they're in some kinda argument??"

"ehh I don't know.."

You guys were interrupted by an announcement made on the school speaker.

"Hey, fuckers, listen up! I, Katsuki Bakugou, hereby declare my proposal to Kana Monama. All you extras are invited. Wednesday, 6p.m sharp. Don't be late."

"Was that...Bakugou?" You asked in a concerned voice.

"Yea.." Kiri answered.

"Hey, I just got to thinking right now, what's Kana's quirk?" You asked.

"No one knows."

"Bullshit! There has to be at least someone that knows her quirk."

"Calm down n/n (nickname)! I'm sure someone around here would know."

You get up and grab Kiri's wrist and start walking out to find someone who might know what her quirk is.

(Sorry this chapter's short I kinda lost inspo halfway through -w-)