Chapter four

No one's pov:

You and Kiri were sleeping while Bakugou was still in the shower. After a few minutes, Bakugou came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He moved you a bit and placed Kiri right next to you so he wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. he put a blanket on you two and changed into some comfortable clothes. After he was done, he turned off the lights and went downstairs.

2:29 p.m

You woke up to Kiri cuddling up to you under the sheets. You smiled with a little blush and grabbed your phone to see miss calls and texts from your dad asking where you were.

 You smiled with a little blush and grabbed your phone to see miss calls and texts from your dad asking where you were

You tried to get out of the bed without waking Kiri up. But any movement you made, he would hug you harder. You used your quirk to lift him up and pleased a pillow in the spot you were in. You placed him down softly and went outside.

You went downstairs to find a passed out Bakugou rolled up into a ball while the tv was still on. You poked him softly hoping he would wake up. He mumbled a few things that you couldn't understand. He then lifted his head up to stare at you with his droopy, sleepy, eyes.

"Why aren't you in bed?" He asked with a deep voice.

"Because you dumbasses fell asleep on it."

You stayed quiet, knowing Kiri didn't fall asleep next to you.

"No, Kiri fell asleep on the floor and now he's on the bed."

"Yeah, because I moved him there so he wouldn't have to sleep on the floor like a fucking dog."

"Well, if there's enough room for two people, how about you come sleep on a bed?"

"..." He stayed quiet.

"Fine. I'm not cuddling though so don't try anything..." He says grumbling up the stairs.

You guys open the door softly, trying not to wake Kiri up. When you finally open the door, you see Kiri sitting on the edge of the bed, yawning.

"Oh, hey guys I was wondering where you we-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can you just move over so we can sleep?" Bakugou said as he interrupted Kiri. While Kiri was making room for you and Bakugou, he kept staring at you like he had just seen a ghost.

"Why does he keep staring at me? - " You thought to yourself as you got in bed.

5:37

You woke up to Bakugou spooning you and nuzzling his head into your neck and Kirishima cuddling you with his leg on top of yours. You tried to move but either of time you did, they would both hold you tighter. You decided to wait until the sun fully rose for you to get up.

6:03

You woke up to the smell of f/b (favorite breakfast). You got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When you were passing by the mirror, you saw you were wearing an oversized black shirt with a skull.

"This is why he kept staring at me." You thought to yourself while remembering how Kirishima was looking at you last night. You started to wonder how you got the shirt on in the first place.

"I'll just ask Bakugou when I'm ready" You thought to yourself while walking inside the shower.

You put on Spotify. "My Band" by D12 started playing. You got in the shower while the song started playing. A few seconds later, you heard Bakugou come in singing along with the song.

You decided to let him know you were listening to him and started singing with him. When he heard you sing, he stopped singing and stayed quiet.

"H-how long have you been there?" He asked with embarrassment in his voice.

"Since you walked in."

You guys stayed there not saying a word as the music continued playing.

"I made food for when you're done." He spit out rushed and left the room.

You brushed it off and continued to shower in peace.

You walked out with a towel wrapped around your body. You took out some extra underwear you had in your bag and put it on. You put the skull shirt back on, dried up you hair, and went downstairs.