Planning

After taking V out of the room all the boys went straight to their cars as they headed towards their secret hide out near the mansion...
It was pin drop silence no one was talking Jin being the eldest was driving...

And the girls were quite different then boys...
Jennie was on floor hugging her knees crying hard while jisoo, jihyo were side hugging her..
And Rosè and Nayeon were also crying as they experienced it so they knew how it felt..

Lisa was just standing not knowing what to do..
Lisa- Voh ek number ke tharki aur harami log h, Jab unhe pata h ki hum involved nhi h toh hame kyu pareshan kr rhe h voh log...
Rosè- Right, I want to just take a knife and just stab it right through there bodies....bloody bastards..

Jennie- Guys I am fine let's do the chores I don't want anyone else to experience this......
She stood up and started leaving while the other girls just followed her

Lia- Unnie
She called as all the girls looked at her waiting for her to speak..
Lia- Unnie are you really going to do as they wish huh, what happened to the bad bitches inside you come on let's escape we will help you...

Yuna- Yeahh unnie, I also think that we will help you escape..
Jisoo- No we cannot..
Ryujin- Why??
Jisoo- You guys don't understand, I think we should not escape, we should wait and see what happens, what if their opponent kidnap us again and torture us atleast they don't torture us till death...

Momo- I think they are not that bad just sometimes they go overboard and for that I will always hate them..

Jennie- Okk I agree, we cannot forget that they rescued us just in time from Got7, so let's wait for the right time..

Other girls just hummed well it is true that they can not ignore their good things for the bad once...
After that they went cleaning the mansion but it was better as they had helping hands(itzy).

Now Boys (secret hideout)

Jin- SooJhope- When do we leave for India??He said changing the topic

Jin- Soo
Jhope- When do we leave for India??
He said changing the topic...
RM- Yeah I think next week should be fine..
V- What about the girls??
Taehyun- Well you have two options
First is to take them with you guys and the second one is to leave them here..

V- What about the girls??Taehyun- Well you have two optionsFirst is to take them with you guys and the second one is to leave them here