𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲. 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜

Today you were seeing your dad, since he was at set today, so you wanted to spend time with him for lunch.

Yup that's right you were RDJ loving daughter that put others before your own self. Everyone saw you for your heart and you were happy of it, because ever since you stood foot on this Earth you wanted to make a difference.

As you were walking to your dad's trailer, you saw that it was open. You hoped that one of your dad's friends was in there, especially Chris. Ever since you watched his first marvel movie Fantastic Four you feel in love with his acting and of course his personality since you looked up interviews of him. He was one Boston hottie.

You knocked on the open trailer door, you heard your dad's voice, and you smiled happily.

"Come in."
He said while he had no idea that you were coming to visit him. Then you heard the Boston man speak.
"Downey I need to ask you permission for something."
You heard Chris speak as your heart started thudding cause you were scared what he was going to say, as you were walking and so you spoke.

"Dad!"
"Y/N what a surprise! How are you honey? Evans can we speak about this later?"
Your dad said while giving you a hug a tight one in fact.
"Yeah sure Downey, and hi Y/N."

Chris said while waving to you. You got away from the hug from your fatherand gave Chris a hug, you were legit a hugging person.

"I'm fine dad, just want to spend quality time with my loving father. I want to have lunch with you."
You said while giggling.

Then your father spoke up.
"That's fine, Evans would you like to join us two, if it's fine with Y/N?"
Your heart swelled when he asked Chris to join you guys. So you answered your dad.
"It's fine with me dad. Are you okay with it Evans?"
You asked him hoping he would yes.

"Yeah, I don't see any problem with it, but what are we going to get though?"

Chris said with his cheeky smile that you blush so hard to.

"How about that sushi place down the street?"

Your dad suggested you and Chris, and the both of you said that's fine at the same time, earning giggles from the both of you.

"I'll go get an uber for us, love you dad."
You said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Alright, love you too."
Your dad said.

Chris's POV

"Uhm Downey I was wondering if I could ask out your daughter?"
I said in front of Robert while playing with my fingers and giving straight eye contact.

                           . . .

"Of course Chris! You can date my daughter, better yet you go to lunch with her and tell her the director wants me to get some of single shots outta of the way."
I only nodded at Robert, trying to keep my cool by not jumping up and down.

Y/N's POV
I saw Chris come out of the trailer but my dad no where, I started to get worried. Chris noticed my state he then told me dad had to cancel cause of the directors wanted single shots so of course I understood.

"So since it's just us two, can we call it a date?"
Chris blurted once the car was here, and then you grabbed his hand and replied with.
"I'd like that a lot."
You smiled as you guys went to the restaurant. You two had so much fun when lunch was done you two exchanged numbers and explored the city.
"You look so beautiful, I wish I could just kiss you."
Chris muttered not thinking you would hear him.
"Then kiss me Chris."
You said with no hesitation, he smirked and picked up your cheeks and kissed you so softly and beautifully.

Ever since the kiss you and Chris had an amazing relationship that was so good to be true, it's like fairytale that you can't explain but you had so much faith put into it.
And that's what you called true love between your very own eyes.